HoL vs LWF Osw Thread (May 2013)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 24, 2013.

1. I am God, this is fact.

2. Thank you jbb for showing what is really happening with this thread

3. Why is everyone trying to get each others banned? Sounds cruel..

4. Iprofit, if your so desperate to get rid of your junk allies, go beg in WC like everyone else.
    We don't do requests...

5. Osw ended

/lock please

6. Philo's alt?? 

7. Prophet, you sound upset. You didn't like my post or did you just wake up and look in the mirror?



8. Wow, prophet has quickly lost the pr battle. Respect to apple and his mojo.

9. Appleseed..... Clarity of mind and speech

10. Oh, so now you admit you buy lots of accounts, and then you are pointing fingers at Wulf and allies for buying accounts. :lol:

Hmmm :lol:

Woah, lost your luster? [using your words ;) ]
    Btw, is this phrase accepted in KaW? Forum admins not doing anything to maintain a healthy forum?

11. FSW cf. (forum smackdown war).

Yafi defeats iprophet

Honorable mention JBB for cutting through the bs.

/lock

12. Hey Prophet, you've become really quiet... I'm really worried and concerned for you...

What happened? Busy taking care of your main?

Rumour is that you're running for dear life ... Wuahahaha Wuahahaha Wuahahaha 

13. I do hope he has ball to post with his LB main since sooner or later we till go after his main :lol:

I can't wait to land my troops on his main :D

Just hope that you don't sell your main and run away like a rabbitprofat once we come to you dear probfat!!!

Semi-retired Yafian
    Mr KK

14. After reading some of the replies from Yafi members I am left wondering something. Is semi-retardation a prerequisite for joining that clan? I thought worms were the largest collection of half illiterate twits in the game until I was exposed to the mongoloid-esque mouth breathing word mashing of these quasi-evolved knuckle draggers.

Guess I'm in trouble if anyone takes away their coloring books and explains to them what these words mean while wiping the spittle from the corner of their mouth's.

15. You realize that worms aren't even a real clan. Its a collection of Alts, or players from all over who changed names to exploit the system a little. What the few worms do shouldn't color your opinion of them, as many are not how you Beleive them to be. As It may well be with Yafi. You don't know that they are as you described them, but you read a few posts from a few members and generalize them. Appleseeds represents his clan fairly rationally. Even the people arguing against him admit that.

16. Although I can't really say if they are good or bad, as I don't actually know many Yafi members.

17. Omg, I think I just read the longest rubbish-sentence in my life. You owe me 3 seconds worth of life you theif.