HoL vs LWF Osw Thread (May 2013)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 24, 2013.

1. Yafi funded by the devs? Really? Wow

2. And out come the old repeat and rinse rumours

3. Speaks volumes about iProphet's information I guess :lol:

4. So basically iprophet is full of ****?

5. So Regs bought banks from yafi? Who cares. Desperation brings about different results.

6. 1.)This thread is funny now
    2.)Im quite impressed that i started this...At this size

7. The burden of proof lies with the accuser. Iprophet needs to post some proof, because just claiming you know something doesn't mean it's real. Wulfs previous statements as well as other statements in this thread do not contradict apple, and after the first admittance of accounts sold this thread has produced nothing but speculation on iprophets part. Surely Yafi (or certain members) have their hands in many places all over kaw. Who doesn't? How does any of this look bad on yafi? It sounds like you've been waiting for a chance to attack them, to bad you didn't wait until you had the screen shots. 

8. Alright the Osw is over so lock this thread

Good work HoL/SoA 

9. Prophet (by the way that's a real dumb name to start with), you really sound like an old broken down record spewing the same 'I said He said' BS.

If you got some proof of whatever it is you're trying to prove, just prove it.

If not, just shut the heck up and fight. This is a war game after all you know!

10. Cantona, I like your name Bro 

11. Lockley, go back to robin the hood mate. Btw, you're name sounds like a pole smoker. Tcss

Of course I woke up to allies. Yafi sucks at this.

12. And yafi, I love the way you suck each other off here in the forums lol.

Don't the rest of kaw believes I would buy those banks off some random whatever. I would never ever need to know who I'm buying from.

Actually I found the accounts on craiglist and bought them there. So I don't have a clue. Lol

You idiots. Lmao.

Time to get my crunk on - may even get some late night drunken forum posting later.

I'm sure I'll log back in tonight to all my allies...lol

Btw yafi. Kiss my ass

13. Yafi play game how it should b played, don't hate regenerate 

14. I'll be honest, all these quotes take too long to scroll through and by the time I finally get to the response, I am too bored to read it. Sigh

15. Idiots? Kiss my .... ? Is that all you have Iprophet? You seem to be short in argumenst now and a bit butthurted.

16. iprophetsocrapsolowonlifeimveryattentionseeking**** lol u r reall kawikia. u know it all and everyone. Is funny though that you are the one going in circles. Round and round and round.
    As it was said before-even if it happened who cares? Some dude invested a lot of his time to create the bank, some dude with monney bought it - "if it happened". Its happening in every "free" game where smart ppl find the way to made easy monney.

And here YOU come along trying to prove what no one is interested in inside a thread which got nothing to do with it -propheticaly pathetic as every your post. Keep up the attentionseeking crap roling - thumbs up as you are the master of that....

17. Prophet, more walk, less talk.

18. Just me that noticed the confession of breaking the TOU then?

19. 
    I have irrefutable evidence that the player above me is indeed the love child of Lady Gaga and Dorothy the Dinosaur. 

I until the person above post here proving otherwise, it will be forum fact. 

I shall not post my irrefutable evidence here, yet will repeatedly claim it as fact and will rely upon it as the base of my entire argument.

20. You're wrong, it was barney the dinosaur. Lady gaga got the chloroform and the lube out and 9 months later I popped out