HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. who cares. just fught

2. Look left and right? Reminds me of slapping.

Oh Ireg, slap your self.

3. 2x2 , 1x2 it doesn't matter codeine - either way ireg is the "double adapter"

4. Getting iReg'd...

Sorry, what the heck does that mean exactly. Just curious?

Does that mean people are hitting ebs in osw over targets?
    Or building towers to negate incoming and strips?

Does it mean you're gonna buy their allies?

And why look left or right? Our eyes have to look at an electronic rectangle to play this game.

Or are you promoting a new song?

Now look left now look right
    iReg it up
    Skying towers over haunted land
    iReg it up
    Da da daa da de daa de da
    Just got iReg'd now jump.
    Cant get throuh the towers but can hurt a flower
    Now get iReg'd and dump.

Or am I missing the point completely?

iReg'd

With 'd is that shorten for iReged, or iReg would?

Like, did you say you're gonna get iReg would?

And would what? Would have to listen to you talk for another 6 months to a year???

Either way.
    Thank you for you adolescent because if it wasn't for that I would be stuck with ebs ans ees.

Now oG lets get to War!

F4L FTF!

5.  ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟ཛུ ͟Ꭺོ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟ Ꭷ ͟Ꭸ ͟ ͟Ꮹོ ͟བུ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰི ͟
    ☠ɵ₲ Ѧ།།ιⱥηƈɛ☠

6. Corn Starch is really good for sweaty balls.

7. Congrats to iG and iGF on their Cf. Of topic but thread is locked. But congrats to my friends on both sides. Love & Respect for both !!! 

8. Gold bond works beat for me bionic 

9. Nice bed time story 
    I think I will support the regulators 

10. Great another attention seeker 

11. Thread changing from osw to asw attention seeking w hores

12. Anytime oG is involved it is an ASW. 

13. Bottom line and tl:dr version. Ireg has a big ego. Threatened members of HoG in real life over a video game. Stripped two members of oG/HoG and ca 2 members including timdafreak an olibear. Anyone who believes HoG, let alone oG alliance, would sit idly by and watch this occur because some dbag feels like letting his clan take a whooping for his loud mouth.. Is sorely mistaken. We can all sit here and point fingers, but at the end of the year it will be wdgaf who is lying in a pool of their own feces and spit. Those who support wdgaf, more power to you. But your fighting for a fools poor judgement. We got all the time in the world, and we hit people. We will leave the epics for regs, and let them feel good about hiring a few bill here n there. Enjoy participants and onlookers alike. We wished to keep the oG/wdgaf war seperate from UC/zaft/Apocalypse war, however Zafts strip assists have deemed that impossible. Even some wdgaf clan CA state: "hire off zaft with eb funds woo!! Yeah!!!"

So... Enjoy the fun ;)

-Zrek

14. Hey, wdgaf you have really small brains. Did you know that? It's just a fact, no offense. I mean, you probably don't even know what I'm talking about.

15. I told em.... you don't mess with oli... They didn't listen and that shall be their downfall.. :mrgreen: :lol:

16. Queen godiva still butt hurt about us farming her I see. girly what was that like a year and a half ago? damn you can hold a grudge.

17. glad ya got a new reason to war (wink) i was worried after your first reason got like totally debunked (giggle) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=144943

18.  another person who cant comprehend english. Should probably stop inhaling all that nail polish. I wont sit in here and debate with an alt. our reasons are quite clear and not cut pasted edited etc.( like the thread you refer to).
    Have a great day 

19. 100% Support to HoG and oG Alliance.

Fight the good fight brothers and sisters!

20. yah, if my reasons were so completely debunked by my own leaders words id change the subject too (giggle) here ya go

recap - silenced/cody gets into it with ireg
    [​IMG]belle checks wth og counsel [​IMG]
    she shoulda checked with poppabear himself [​IMG] belle offers cf if cody joins og [​IMG]
    sicniss reason for the war
    (giggle)