HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Now I feel all sad...but at least I caught some attention

2. @King yeah our subs have a lot of small new players in them. I'm sure for some this will be there first OSW. I assume that leadership was making sure they were all prepared, and I can assure you they have not failed to impress. I didn't know how to report hits properly when I was 400k cs. They have learned at a rapid pace many concepts of the game. Definitely not noobs in my book.

As far as this being planned, that's above my pay grade so to speak. Even if it had been, I wouldn't have been in the know. But I'd say most wars in this game have a significant amount of planning from both sides wouldn't you agree?

3. OSW has already started. We can argue from now to next year and never solve this. So we do it right. Engage in OSW. Cheers.
    oG Alliance all the way!

4. Lol. You got to love how quick uhh,  the names have been changed to protect the guilty . *Cough cough sneeze  bella . Comes on here and is quick to post the slander on momma & poppa, but denies all propaganda on herself. Pot calling the skillet black ? lol  see what happened was . P.S i know u got the ss of me telling angel to make me sammiches and she was ***** ass *****, dick riding sidekick. . Post that for a link 

5. I much prefer the zaft, uc war to this one much more of being the big boy is on the line lol

6. Complaints regarding Momma & Poppa's accounts can be made via my news feed. Stop BS stiring old news. HoG support my brothers n sisters :)

7. ★R∑GμL∆†oR★₩Ð₲₳Ƒ★

8. Full support to HoG and the SICnISS.

9. Being that as a loyal oG alliance member. Keep up the good fight on both sides. Everyone that knows the PsyIntist, knows I prefer diplomatic resolution over war. With that said, my clan took random hits from regs for about 5 Days before war started. Regs were testing builds, pot counts, and scouting our ally counts. I speak on behalf of myself when I say that this looked like a baiting attempt to me and that's y we jumped in head first. Again support to oG and big ups to my few friends that are in reg clans. At least we only warring in the game and not rl. So Im gunning to kick ur ass!  HoM 

10. Lol nice paper poppa

Support to HoG

11. I wonder if I can buy a subscription lol,is it monthly or per paper??

12.  We will teach you what afamily is  OG IS A FAMILY not few clans trying to get name  our new guys in alliance have a big heart that's all that you need  and respect for others at the end if you don't have fun you lost OG  

13. Fact is theres osw doesnt matter who started what, now who will call for mutual cf first :lol:

14. I was KaWing on my phone, and I found this thread! Nice job Poppa Bear.
    [​IMG]

15. Woah.

The cronnies have grown legs.

16. I still love you all