Heart Of Gold's War Tactics

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *mwmwmvmw____________wmmmwwwmmw (01), Jan 31, 2013.

1. Lol believe what you want to believe in Lord but cf request on walls don't lie. We also note MG's roster and we know who has left clan.

With regards to Faith coming in it was your wise members who decided that using such words on walls was a good idea to shut someone up. Lol interesting how leaders don't educate their members to not trash talk on walls.

So don't put your hopes too high on declaring a belief that you've won when due to leadership failure led to your own disappointment.

So maybe you're not getting this right, leave clan, communicate in pal, go rogue? Lol seriously? And you want zaft to go head on with a clan full of alts?

How do you expect Zaft to war a bunch of so called war vets when you guys are scattered around like a bunch of kids playing hide and seek? So maybe really you should consider your tactics cause whoever is in Hog now is definitely taking the heat.

We don't care about runners, we are more concerned about who is in that clan.

2. Did not really want to go in forums as I mentioned last that it would be a while any how .

Hog is fighting on 2 fronts at the minute 1 with zaft and now faith who if have by magic decided to help them.

Prophet the tactic by poppa is akin to guerrilla warfare to fight faith while others fight zaft.

Sorry to rain down on your parade but with you being a former soldier I'm somewhat surprised by your lack of knowledge as all warfare is based on deception.

Quite simply there are no rules.

3. You talk as if you're actually in a Zaft clan. When in reality you're likely just an attention whore noob lol.

4. @Steel that's an excellent point.

If by some chance ZAFT comes out of this osw on top, it will always be said that it was because of FAITH. They can no longer take credit for their family single handedly taking out the mighty Apoc alliance.

5. Yeah that doesn't make sense. If apoc wants zaft and zaft only maybe they should control their members more an not have them starting other ****. Especially with a family that was once zaft.

And then you try to make it look like zaft called them in and blah blah blah. Too funny.

Yarmes...ya know how apoc has been talking a lot about zaft taking a bunch of eb noobs and yada yada, well so has apoc an on of those has manage to work his way pretty high up. Enough to get that ss of poppa's amazingly brilliant strategy. And Sorry I can't find another war ATM mate, had two CF in last 24-48 hours and pickings are just slim. Don't get upset because I point out obvious stuff. If I was in a war or not, that wouldn't change.

At HoG member. Yeah bud you So got me their. I'm just a lil ole forum warrior. That's why your clam has a whole group dedicated to tracking all my alts lmao. Btw, it doesn't work well when one of those people is my alt

6. I could careless who wins, but this makes for good reading and conversation. Since y'all are the two biggest alliances in KaW.
    Robbie you say magically they joined, but is it not clear on LP022 wall that Zerg whatever his name was brought this on to your clan then left and chaned his name?
    But then as you said its war and their are no rules, should it matter how or why they are hitting HoG?
    I asked page back a similar question. didn't y'all have Sabotage join in halls efforts as well?
    Inquiring formers wanna know, if that's not too much to ask.

Thanks

7. Ok let me just clear a few things up.

1) Ultra Clan members have been involved in this war from the start. There members will be found in apocalypse clans.
    2) Sabotage members also joined apocalypse clans this week to fight against us.
    3) a silly little hoggie threatened another clan over allie hires. (FAITH).
    4) that silly hoggie wasn't the first from apocalypse to threaten FAITH about allie hires during war.
    5) those allies hires were made no doubt to the cheap cheap good good allies you all have, erm I mean "had".
    6) Unlucky for you FAITH just so happen to be good old family of ours. And well you see them your newsfeed now.
    7) you give a lot of terms to them bla bla bla no one cares its a war game this is war.
    8) don't ever recall ZAFT making a post to you to call off your allies. Please say if I missed that part. The more the merrier, after all a clan load already gone from apocalypse might as well keep filling those gaps.
    9) Apocalypse was never handling ZAFT in this war. We doing a serious amount of damage take a look on LB's and the cf posts on the bosses wall. Yes you guys managed a few good strips too no doubt but nothing more than a drop in the ocean to what we done, and will continue to do.
    10) Finally Big shout out to all of Kaw for funding the bank of ZAFT lol. Unlimited strip funds is always a bonus.

Keep up the great work ZAFT family.

Much respect to those in Apocalypse who fight hard, Burning the hell out of me lol.

I'll finish with this,

You started this war. We choose when it ends.

---ZeuS---
    ZAFT Leader
    Corporation and Carnage

8. Btw hog member. That strategy has nothing to do with Faith. It's referencing zaft and was posted in that group weeks ago. Don't try to play it off like some guerilla warfare tactics. It's called being a pansy. Why you think real osw clans like Kotfe and cr didn't pay it any mind?

And to answe. Yes Sabo has joined with apoc to help. So now if apoc wins they can no longer claim to have beaten zaft on their own. They needed outside help.

I love these silly games

9. Apologies for the terrible grammar.

10. Some one must have been constipated for a long time to cough up this amount of BS. :roll:

11. That's true Don.

I completely forgot Sabo joined the Apoc side.

12. Ill post since apparently im the scapegoat of this. My links already on wall so this is me personally talking, not representing HoG or Apocalypse alliance clans.... Zaft is losing this osw. It is very clear that is fact. That being said, they neede help in the war even though already outnumbering us drastcally.

They formed a good ploy where LP022s alt ( -mayhem- ) would hire allies for a strip. I recieved no steal ops for almost a day prior to allie hired by -Mayhem-, then all of a sudden theft galore.... Unfortunately foe them their bad tracking showed yet aain as i was awake and active. I fired back 3/4 bar on -mayhem- and said in osw dont hire.... Two days later mayhem and Lp022 hired a small ally and unloade bars. I told her t go fuk herself. I walked right into it. I was a fool for letting my frustration better me and set up their excuse to join quite nicely. While it is a good plan on their part i did not need to play into her hands.

That being said, none of HoG have ran. Faith will see that and is posting propaganda in an effort to demoralize and forums is all they are good for. They ha all of their family clans on hog and we did not retaliate. In an effort to smooth thigs over even knowing it was a planned trap, i sai sorry on her wall. Anyone in apocalypse or zaft foolish enough to use me as a scapegoat, so be it. Thats what it will be. No getting around that...

Just know the truth please. Zaft couldnt handle it solo. Requested help and they set up a plan. Thats what war is about, so touche LP022. But feel good now :)

Enjo your propaganda forums, have fun 

13. Wait a second zeus... Aren't you suppose to be a statless alt =P

14. Love laughing at these threads :D popcorn any lurkers?
    [​IMG]

15. @dondada

Shouldn't u be working on building another fail alliance we can dismantle in a week lol

16. Aww that's cute you think you dismantled SUN. You just showed us(regs at that time) that anone of those clans were up to par. Saved us a lot of time we could have wasted. I believe we kept fighting after we left sun and I do recall stripping the piss out of you guys. Turns out we didn't need a bunch of people who couldn't osw anyways.

Anybody else from regs side remember how that went? My memory has gotten bad in my old age. 

17. At 2nd hog member. Hog member * chuckles *. I think you're completely right. It's totally a ploy by zaft to pull faith in and has nothing to do with the actions of hog towards faith.

18. Your definition I guess. Still you are no zaft. Nor apocalypse. And ur rightful place is here in the forums grasping for attention :)

Bad memory. Or stupidity. I'm sure you'll never figure it out lol

19. "it's not fair you have Faith and so if you (ZAFT )win it's because you called in help" stoop any lower? Sure you will!!
    Whaaaa whaaaa whaaaa 
    ZAFT CARNAGE's 

20. Thanks for answering Don, appreciate it

So MMMMMM is ZrekotGnoB? How come you left HoG and changed yor name?