Heart Of Gold's War Tactics

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *mwmwmvmw____________wmmmwwwmmw (01), Jan 31, 2013.

1. Well you keep farming a smaller player just keep it up. :p At least we post on threads with our main account instead of a alternative account. I am not a big fan of strip wars so I take my edge and stay out of those, but I can gladly take hits any day. Lol I am not a *****. I can handle being hit I can always get my money back. xD
    Besides that unless the person attacking me is you I am not afraid to post your name on forums. :p Guys volunteer for us. Cause our clan can be alot funner any day then those sorry ass pussies.

2. Does anyone have a fairly accurate and up to date list of what runners their are on both sides?

3. Op maybe this will help explain The answers you seek...

[​IMG]

4. Can't see.. Even if I squint really hard

5. HoG please pull this thread apart bit by bit. Thank you. Also OP you certainly do have a lot of balls posting with a shitty alt you just created. Im quaking in fear now.

6. ^Cant see the text on my phone...

7. **** always forget to end

8. Lmao at apocalypse only people leaving are the noobs who we don't want. Op post on your main.

Apart from that, you aren't worthy of more of a response.

9. @don Can you copy n paste the content of that ss so that it is readable....

10. Lol troll machine thanks for even reading this I really do appreciate the effort.

Well it's easy to see who is winning this war. MG is falling apart and now HOG is slowly splitting. Wonder how you guys track your own people

11. Heart of Balls, why do you post with an alt if you are a member of ZAFT? Shouldn't you be proud to show your main?

12. Oh OP, I read it and frankly I think it's funny. Quite ironic how you say we're falling apart, yet still refuse to post with your main.

Interesting name too, heart of balls. You need to grow a pair.

13. poppabear:
    "Zaft is likely coming after apocalypse soon. I have confirmation on this not sure when. Think they want to assert their dominance throughout the kaw world.

I have a fool-proof plan to kick their asses at this with all of apocalypse alliance but need extreme coordination.

My idea is... When zaft starts hitting, immediately, entire apocalypse alliance brings small alts into clan. Start running forfeit Warbeast to clear EB history.

Eb history will be cleaned in 1-2 days maximum while we fight and hang low.
    Then, the entire alliance changes their name to long-barcode format, so it's not able to be copied on iDevice or iPhone. (Details on that later).

Then we all leave clan, farm and strip the **** out of as many as we can til they beg us for CF, impossible to coordinate strips or report incoming on us.

It is well known that 4-5 spies can farm and destroy almost any weaker clan over time. If we have 800-100 rogue acopalypse members beating the living **** out of them, the war would likely only go a week or so.

The war is All about communication, planning and coordination. We all talk in pal. We need a room of every single alliance member (trusted ones)in one big ass room. We coordinate strips, pinning etc. through pal because we all went rogue.

For spies, we have each alliance clan open osf, Have the osfs open and volley strip cash to central hidden barcode account.

My brain has been thinking about this ulitmate doomsday scenario for a while. It's a brillant and if we could pull if off, nobody would ever **** with us again.

We could literally bring zaft to its knees in a matter of days.
    I think it's pretty bulet proof if everyone fights the hardest they've ever fought before.

Barecode name examples:

Long barcode name is lllll_____lllll_____llllll_____lllll

On a PC it's too long so it would truncate it to look ilike lllll_____lllll___lll....

And to reserve our names we make mini mochi alts that we hold until war is over. Then after Zaft is disbanded we reset our alts and change you name back.

Will only work with communication at 500% extreme planning, every member kicking ass harder than they ever have in their lives"

14. Moles are dangerous creatures.

15. This message goes out to the leaders of ZAFT. Those who we here at Apocalypse have the pleasure of being in an OSW with at the moment. It has been just over two weeks of warring at this point. Both sides have taken quite a bit of incoming. A lot of gold has changed hands.
    In an unfortunate turn of events that was caused by a couple individuals over the last day a group of clans headed by FAITH have aided zaft in the war against Apocalypse. While Apocalypse family in no way condones how a HOG member reacted(wall posts name calling) to Allie buys followed by a series of steals by ZAFT members it's fair to say there may have been some "baiting in" by the FAITH family.
    Nevertheless we are here now and the FAITH family is aiding their allies ZAFT in this war against us. Up until today Outside of a maybe 10 mercs/friends joining Apocalypse we have denied any other family/clan from joining in this WAR!
    It's surprising to me that ZAFT would need more people to aide them when they virtually have us overpowered in most statistical KAW categories. So I ask you Laoda and fellow ZAFT leaders whatever the reason your friends have joined ask them to leave. You surely do not need another 5 or 6 clans 1 of which is a top 20lb clan to keep our scrappy bunch down. Show us that your have the stronghold in this game everyone thinks and tell your friends to leave this war as it was and in return we will kick the member that "apparently" started this fiasco. This isn't a call for peace this is request to take us on ZAFT vs. Apocalypse. If the FAITH family continues in this war our belief is we have already won as we now know Zaft could not beat Apocalypse family vs. family. Good luck to all. We will continue to fight no matter what with heads held high!

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Kot ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟FE Leader
    ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻

16. Well said Steel.

17. Apoc isn't that what heart did though against Reg's. They jumped on y'alls band wagon and somehow every since have been able to fool people into thinking their an actually osw clan.

I'd love to hear for HoG leadership regarding all the osw they have lead/fought in. I'm dying to hear about.

A clan full of people Farming a ca target or small ass clan doesn't make you a harden osw clan.

Hell the strategy listed above from Poppabear shows looks like someone is scared. running and hiding behind barcodes? Lol. Serious osw clan you say?

18. As I try to read all threads on this. Didn't I read that Sabotoge joined in the fight already to aid Apoc? If you look at their clan it says out to OSW and I see members in Apoc clans.. Am I wrong?

19. Lol Don you just can't help getting involved in everything? Why not go find yourself another war and give us all a break?

20. Kalango must have forgot he was easily traced by the allie LB, 10/10 for IQ there