GH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Terror, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Ya I was here both seasons and have crappy equipment like like like you devil. Go back to school so you can have more thing to blame your crappy build on

2. Wtf. I didn't write like 3x's.

3. My clan dont realt likes ee wars, we are not that 'good on it' but we know how to fight in real, and not with toys. You know nothing about us noob. Blam devs now, as they took away your toy.

4. Says the ***** gh :lol: get a real build :) want to see my ee history? Look up Wolves Reborn and look up the wars I was in.

5. Devil,I heard you got kicked from there

6. No we actually all left, back up your lying claims you dumbass :) I like how I was "kicked" but yet they just got back ttogether.

7. Bbs. Gotta sleep sometimes.; )

8. Can someone loan me 550bil...thats how much it will cost to take my gh to sos hansel...that is only sos...and im not even hllc...some ppl do use gh to grow...but now how are littles supposed to stay interested in the game when the only thing that help them grow is being done away with....seems like kaw will have a lot less ppl interested in growing to be big because they canteen grow at all

9. Are talking for yourself or what, lol i feel your pain noobie, haha. And about your buildings, why should you drop buildings to gh? Simple you suck on your old building, learn more aboutthis game

10. TRY hard gh noob, thats what i love on ghs, lol you will win some randome hits, if devs wish that: P

11. Smashing on 16 mil cs is great. Keep hitting ebs buddy

12. Smash me hahahaha, keep trying, 1/hmm lots haha

13. It's same think as att build can't att hansel if not gold , and hansel can't steal from att build if no gold . Dev agreed with that , so why gh ? Everything must stay at its , it's ppl choise not urs dev , if u start saying what everyone must to do , I think u don't want to know what ppl can think about u.... U will lose more , u will see some will stop warring , no more cash for u.

14. #Butthurt
    #inB4lOck

15. Hitting outside of OsW? Makes sense.

16. @AKT

It's the fact that the plunder earned is unfair. Whether in PvP/PvE.

17. Complaining when I hit you? Made sense. Fact is I can hit outside and still hit targets. Mind = blown

18. People keep complaining about why GH make more without knowing the reason.
    GH made more plunder because they hit EB's way above their stat range. When you hit a 10 mil CS person then you get more money than hitting a 6 mil CS person. Same goes for EB. The higher you hit out of your range the more you get.
    Idiots got GH nerfed because of all the crying, when its simple mechanics that did that. Morons, the lot of you.