GH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Terror, Nov 23, 2013.

1. 40 alts, wait two hours for regen.... ya I got your ass easy

2. 40 alts eh, seems legit :lol: have each post on my wall

3. I own a few, they own a few. Just look

4. Some are tagged WARs some aren't. Just wait til you are napping

5. Ooooo scary :) have to use alts :lol:

6. I have friends if you want them too?

7. Please :) I like the attention

8. Stop crying if you banked the gold you made you could upgrade welcome to the real world

9. Shhh Assassin, he might stayed pinned on you all day

10. That was left field. I banked 1.5 trillion atm. Should be 2T by the "change"

11. I think assassin was talking to op

12. He is addressing all the butthurt gh, which is you

13. I will repeat myself. I have 1.5 t atm. I'm not upset devs refund changing. I'm upset cause crappy builds like yours lose EE and cry about it and devs listened

14. Best joke in the game, lots of you dropped buildings to win those mith equips haha, abd now that your mom took your toy away you start crying haha

15. I was a gh during ee, then I left after season 1 because i was going to university. I saw that I could balance kaw and school so I got 1t hired off me for this build. I had 300b left that got stripped and now im still in the osw. You were saying? You thought i was this build during ee :lol:

16. Bray, your clan quit EE's long ago. Now maybe y'all can start back cause y'all won't get beat by gh's lol

17. Says the guy whos clan lost most of their ee's ;)

18. Devil, you have crappy equipment and your ally sucks. Your in a losing osw and your build is crappy. Why are you playing? Ohhh your on forums instead of helping your clan......that's right