GH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Terror, Nov 23, 2013.

1. @Gohan, I agree to a point, I think this could've been handled better, and. They should have just make them less effective ONLY in EE, next they'll probably nerf pure spies as well :/

2. You all suck

3. Gh suck huh SA

4. Gotta evolve man, my SOS hansel alt gets paid great now.

5. Loving my build since i started converting from a GH.

6. I was a gh once then I upgraded

7. Same. U have to move on

8. Oh wow, I just realized why stat mis matches were a problem.

Gh were crying becuase they were facing real builds no?

9.  GHs forever. ️️

10. We are crying because you guys complain off us making billions on your (seriously) eb builds which we can hit with our coes and that you have for some reason :) others have towers allowing them to hit higher and you complain that your attack build cannot go through their ssd (xD)

stop complaining and get adt and sdt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Lurker- wanna try and get through me? :D

12. I would agree with lurker junior n yes in pure spy build n going to stay that way but I am upgrading n I've been playing this game for 3 going on 4years now.

13. Rose - you are a small hansel with SDT, very little SDT.

14. True but I am growing lil by lil

15. You said you were pure spy lol.

16. I am pure spy tnx an yes I only have one SOE that is lvl3 n the rest is spy building other then 6std that r lvl4 via max lvl

17. You are a towered hansel, not a pure spy.

18. N ur point I did have no towers at one time tnx but I wanted to war n my clan said I needed towers to war with them n that is y I have the towers but once I get bigger I won't be using any towers:p

19. And then you will be 0'ed by attack builds, and pooped on.

And you arent a pure spy lol

20. W/e destroyer n yes I'm growing so if u think I'm not a pure spy build atm then y don't u scout me n then see what I have n see what I'm doing so I can be better spy build then:p