GH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Terror, Nov 23, 2013.

1. I would hope so, I have no dp :lol: its funny because you have to use pots ;)

2. 14 mill? I'm nearly 20 

3. I disagree!

4. You have crappy bfe and bfa. My allies could whoop your ass

5. BCW. wasn't hitting you. Was hitting iiiiiiiitakeiiiiiii. He is smaller then you

6. Maybe stop your ee and come to osw, you'll see that the little gh are worthless and my build shows that im not scared to get hit. Can you say the same with your 4k losses?

7. I don't use pots when hitting little piss ants like you devil

8. 110K wins idiot. Gotta lose a few and I've been in many osw's

9. Congrats, I have 143k wins. Want a cookie? Shows that eb was hit alot. Now the losses show who gets hit most, dont they?

10. Ask that chump #59 in your clan. I whooped his ass to retire for a month

11. Guess I can start hitting him again too

12. Go ahead he is a visitor ;)

13. Visitors during osw's???? Noob ass. Get some achievements like mine. Then speak to me.

14. He was obviously on the same side, can you not think? And nice achievements, you dont even have the 900 successful defends (speaks volumes).

15. With you crappy build, you must of getting hit by first day noobs

16. So iRain is a first day noob? Makes sense ;)

17. You been in an osw with LR for 66 days? You got that achievement 66 days ago

18. My clan joined the osw on September 5th, you do the math :)

19. Ty for tz. Bbl say in 16 hours to buy your crappy ally and steal your ass for about 75 full bars worth. My alts can clean you out fast

20. 75 xtals for 48b and im the noob? :lol: dude you're a dumbass ;) its ok, I can easily replace it with what I have in bb :)