GH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Terror, Nov 23, 2013.

1. You have troops, therefore you are not a pure spy

2. A pure spy has no military troop buildings. You would be strictly spies. Max attack/defense would be 60k. You, you have more. You're not a pure spy.

3. I can easyly get rid of my SOE but not sure what I need to do so I can make up for the lost SOE.

4. Rose. A PURE SPY

Has no troop buildings. You have a troop building. Therefore your not a PURE SPY.

The clue really is in the name. PURE... Spy. Purely spy buildings. Yea. It's a little complicated I know. Not everyone is so smart

5. WTF is a SOE? It's a COE. Circle of elements. Not a ... SIRCLE of elements?

6. Des I'm going to wall u ok via for the help.

7. Take it easy on the guy. He's not fully educated on the subject, obviously.

8. Yea. I only learnt how to read the name of things when I was 

9. @DevilMayGrowl
    Guild hanseles are bot at all about their bud… they're all about bfa and bfe, which take no less time ti get than for an attack build(for example) to build up their build… it costs them no less money either… maybe a strong gh is even more expensive than a 20m cs attack build… because they have to input trillions in bfa in order to be strong…
    Anyeays, I thunk gud hansels are fair enough… it's only that their actual strength is tricky to tell :p
    So who was it that was crying?… I'm pretty sure lits of attack builds have been crying about ghs for ages… guess not it's "not fair" and it's time for ghs to cry……?

10. So you should save all the money you can before devs make the change on thursday ..... gobble gobble

11. Yeah i wish they would delay this to after Black Friday so I can make gold to convert.