From Black Hand, With Love

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm sorry the player Pheonix has been banned from this thread for being to thirsty

2. It is funny how people keep trying to defend Black Hand by saying they were ganged up on by all of the AoW clans. What do you expect from a family? It is clearly obvious that Black Hand cannot fight their own battles. Being out numbered is part of the game, and it is sad that Black Hand can not deal with it. It truly shows what type of clan they have become over time.

I would love to see what would happen if a few clans took sides with AoW.(And I'm sure we all know how that would turn out as well...)

3. So uhm, hi. I joined up as soon as i found out about osw. Im a war runner. Not much to say about that. Besides i run TO war.

Idk how it started. Idc. Respect to those keeping my nf full. Good times.

Strips? Non-stop. AoW practically fighting each other to ride the pole.

Strippers? Yep. Thats us.

Beer? Hell naw bruh. Take yo ass to the store.

#iWinKaW

4. I think it'll be funny when the new BH has to war someone who knows what their doing

5. Ayeeee lets just hope AoW doesn't lose their leader this time

6. Will! Make them cf and then have them rp wih a clan I your choice while you watch!

7. It's funny how people keep saying 5 clans vs 1 is soooo fair when the odds are against black hand. But when the numbers are evened out it's the most unholy of all sins you all are completely correct 400 vs 80 that's completely fair very fair. Glad you all could pick up on that for a second I thought the quality of kaw had gone down hill

8. Jano I don't understand, you said being outnumbered was part of the game but then complaining that BH called in allies?

9. resisting posting gifs of khalesi is quite difficult.

oh it's a game. have fun.

I like this thread better because that crazy RL drama people need to learn to keep in their RL's isn't here.

10. lol omg cobra you're a sick puppy 

11. Aow ignition just hits ebs 

12. It is part of the game, but if you cry asking half the game to help you beat an "Eb clan" then it shows how weak you are.

13. Haha slayer

14. I'm sure your statistics are spot on that was exactly half the game

15. Close enough, nice eq btw..

16. The clans involved in the war against aow make up a portion of the ex Og clans, which was the smallest of the five large osw families. Arguably a tenth of the clans considered good osw clans.

17. Lol they just hit EB's lolol. Wasn't it already established that aow is an EB clan?
    Support to fellow EB fairies,. . . but for the record I'm more of an EB wizard.

18. You're right. You know what?

Ima just PvP them...no worries guys...I got this. Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!!!

[​IMG]

19. I get it....I really do....it amazes me how it never fails but yet I still get it. Everyone always wants to stand up and support the underdog....the guy that tried his luck and couldnt really handle it. But you have to respect the fact that he tried and now the sypmathy comes out.."oh woe is him...."that other guys is just such a jerk stop bullying him".....But see heres the thing....its a war. How do you win wars? Anyway you can. Numbers. Strategies. Tracking. Stripping. Its all part of osw that we all love so much. But just because one may be better at it than the other does not make them bad guys. Last time I checked I installed Kingdoms at War not Farm heros saga....sooooo with that being said....Happy oswing to both my fellow allies and opposing side.

-Pain
    P.S. I am just a fairy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.