From Black Hand, With Love

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's funny how everyone wants to jump BH bandwagon. I respect BH. always have. But thing is willy you say they should have started this osw with a bang? Id say jumping y'all's ass with 400 members is a pretty good bang maybe a little thought could have been implemented but hey they aren't very experienced. And one thing I want to point out. Just one. All this calling out AoWs allies. They are to busy hitting ebs. SE is (which is apart of apoc family ) might not be happy seeing that. Y'all don't want the apoc family on y'all's ass. Better yet keep saying it I would love to see that whichever one. Anyways always glad to see osw. Fight fight fight

2. I would LOVE to see Apoc join this war.

3. Of course you would

4. Another thing that is bothering me is that willy has BH tags? Correct if I'm wrong but was he there 2 months ago? An now he is making there war threads?!?!

5. i would love to see more pics of scarlett.

6. why is that strange? if you have a "willy" in your clan, why not use that willy to impress the ladies in the forums?

7. Point taken. I heard willy's are pretty smoking. Or at least that's the word on the street

8. Yea really who wouldn't. Lol Willy is a master when it comes to forums  always enjoy his threads

9. If Apoc joined the war this would be truly epic, but not for long.
    No offense to BH; they're tough, but could they withstand against Apoc? I'm not so sure.

10. Willy is a master in forums. But you don't need a "forum master" to post a war thread especially when that person is not even an admin the clan..

11. Eh who cares willy has ties most likely really good friends with BH council. It's all for entertainment anyway and who better than willy

12. Who better than a forum whiz to create and post the thread?

Admin or not it doesn't matter.

13. that's like telling the u.s. that they don't need to use overwhelming air superiority every time there is a dust up in the middle east.

14. Stop reading my mind inferno

15. Trojan is right

16. Okay so from now on we will just have Queen_of_Noobs from zaft carnage post there war threads from now on

17. nitpicking or trolling? why in the world would you not present your best public face when facing the public? give me one good reason or admit you are just being petty.

18. Actually willy kinda rocks - every thread is enjoyable - BH eh - willy brought up their Rep then Jenni put it in the toilet. And Scarlett is HOTT - what I wouldn't do.......

Anywho - have fun - there needs to be more people beating on each other - much more fun than ebs.

19. True warriors no need numbers. All they need a reason to fight and being so stubborn not to give up even it means walking on fire. This been proven in KAW many times. When a player start realizing fake golds mean nothing that's when real war start

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.