From Black Hand, With Love

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preach, Word.

Preach.

2. Damn. I actually need to edit.

I meant "veterinarian" war clan. We fight doctors who were too scared to learn to fix humans.

Chickens.

3. According to Merriam-Webster, a veteran is an old soldier of LONG service. The word came from veteranus, adjective meaning old or of long experience. Except for "old" none of the above definition pertains to Black Hand.

4. Trinnie, really appreciate the English literature lesson, really do. Perhaps I'll put it to adequate use in the real world some time.

5. You're welcome, I'm always here to enrich young minds.

6. words nearly always have multiple definitions. my use of the word "stark" is an example. i chose that word because several of the definitions of "stark" applied.

but more to the point.

from merriam webster:

: someone who fought in a war as a soldier, sailor, etc.

or

: someone who has a lot of experience in a particular activity, job, etc.

7. you have done quite the opposite.

8. Easy trinnie

9. Wordwaster, you cited one definition.. I cited another. Adding to yours, and explaining why certain people are choosing to pick on that word. Clearly the issue is BH should definitely cite the numerical reference and the source of the definition they meant next time.

10. By this they mean were once an osw clan.

Come on noob pay attention.

11. Trinnie u haven't even been around long enough to know who the "veterans" are ... I'd definitely qualify willy and most of the brass of bh as such

Aow I know a few of u including jam and a few others top guys ..

Both sides hope u have fun enjoy the experience .. It's a game and what doesn't kill u makes u stronger ..

In this game only way to become a "veteran" is to experience it urself and who better to gain experience from then a clan of veterans

12. i agree. i am frequently vexed by the lack of proper citation on these forums. i blame social media.

13. I agree with word though, most of you think that dice you are a veteran you must be elite

14. Jesus, that Merriam-Webster fella gets me every time.

15. Black hand isn't even a good clan.

16. hey. i remember you. i helped your clan with an origins the other day. that was a close one.

17. Interesting read...

18. Respect to My brothers and sisters in BH, Respect to our allies :), And respect to the AoW members who stick through the storm. ~Jennifer

19. think I've banged the brunette.. alcohol.. so fuzzy. anyways, good luck to both sides! don't forget to pin your own members! use assassinate nublets. it's not clearing. also follow and unfollow pops up in notifications like wall posts and don't reveal they are afk to the enemy. cheers! 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.