From Black Hand, With Love

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mat buddy, we are hitting. And taking your gold :(

Jamb, still love how you lied about "Failed strip on cr 23" when none of recall stripping him. But whatever floats your boat kiddo. Lying to your members is cool, guess you don't want them to know how much you're losing. Glad to see you have respect for your members, just maybe not best decision maker.

2. Black Hand is an osw veteran clan?
    Good one

3. Well TBF I've only been hit by one BH member. Getting a fair bit from Outlawz and WaR. Also I've had like 500m of gold taken from me so far.

4. Jano they probably meant to say history. Not veteran.

5. Why so many people summon me? If you say naked I appear. Stop summoning me!!

6. SUPPORT I remember those lovely strips it made me laugh and smile to know that we stripped their billions, but then there's those humiliating times when Aow tries "tries" to strip a BH warrior show out to jambern that fiesty noob makes me happy love ya noob no bb code fail pls

7. Those colors remind me of the ice's(slurpie)

8. Willy since when are you BH?

9. Finally get to see bh trash on aow  support to bh

10. I cannot support BH though because they can't talk trash or even post in forums about it. CHANGE YOUR NAME

11. Don't know who to root for :lol:

12. ️ such an amazing thread and not being made by a statless alt . Pretty much how it went down. WC roulette gone wrong . But we are here now so lets make the best of it 

13. I like that BlackHand skull picture you lead off with. Freakin awesome.

14. [​IMG]

15. "Veteran war clan"

16. Respect to the AoW members not relentlessly trying to make themselves look tough by trash talking, the members that appear in my news feed, and the ones that get me in their feed.

Best of luck and let the best clan win 

(Remember it's just a video game)

17. Nice thread willy.

Must admit I am more impressed by some aow members I've had a nice steady flow of incoming. They dedicated to trying to pin me at all costs.

Pity they keep focusing on me than catching strips we've been running.

But hey ho I love the attention makes me feel warm and fuzzy when I see a full newsfeed.

Matty BH council. 

18. veteran: (of soldiers) having had service or experience in warfare

i don't see why people have picked that out as something to refute. i don't know anyone in bh that hasn't had at least some experience in war. (not that i know everyone in bh)

i take words to mean what they are defined to mean. maybe you think it means something else? are you under the impression that "veteran" means "elite"? because it doesn't. it just means "experienced".

edit - just to be clear: i am defending "the definition of words", not bh.

19. I like the pics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.