From Black Hand, With Love

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinning Aow, then being like...

[​IMG]

2. Shame that's likely BS, because that's a good gif.

3. Sloth who are you going to pin 

4. Xtreme isn't your main like 20m CS attack build wif some EB equip

5. The real pansies are the people who spend money on a game to be on a leaderboard that nobody cares about. Oh you put yourself in debt to play a game, alright whatever, its your life you are draining away. All mr machine can do is run his mouth since he can't move his legs.

6. idiot alertidiot alert

7. Must be one of them peeps who are jealous of the ones well off enough to throw money away on a tappy game:) Don't hate cause you didn't do better for yourself in life

8. Lmao keep talking I'm sure they show you what's real osw clan and aliance can do

9. Can you really take anything said seriously from a SDT? Just sayin 

10. Why would anyone hate or be jealous of a game? Idk about you but I'd rather have a nice house, some property and a good working vehicle than act tough over a screen. Honestly, nobody cares. The angrier you get over a screen just shows how immature you actually are. An ideal person wouldn't flaunt money either, which so far I havnt seen anyone do. So with that reasoning it is pretty near impossible to be jealous of someone who spends money on a game. In reality it is how the game stays alive amd the developers can improve and keep the game running.

11. Wow conflicting posts. Your original post looked pretty butt hurt over people spending money on a game (which was pretty off topic and random lol) Never mind won't argue against a changing story. Maybe elaborate more on your meaning next time

12. The "real pansies?" You mean the clan full of purespy with no allies, hiding their mains? Yeah I thought that's what you meant.

13. Wow... Is that Val's alt?

14. all alts are val's.

15. Sorry some us can adored house car and investments and still have some money to spend on game . Never relized that was bad thing I'll try to limit my qystal and seal buying. Again sorry that my actions have caused you to get so bent out of shape I guess I was being selfish and only thinking about my self.

16. afford*

seriously. donate the money to cure cancer or something.

personally i hate the path kaw has taken the last few years. so now i only buy xtals when they donate the money.

17. That just be write off to get back in taxes I guess I'm just an ass ty for correction in spelling

18. Aww std. Last time we tangled ur clan apologized for ur actions to get a cf and left Kotfe alone to farm the ones we chose not to let go. Keep it up And u guys will have your hands full.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.