From Black Hand, With Love

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your "main" is sooooo scared

2. Actually, I'm not scared. But thanks for the update, it was news to me.

3. Good job aow. U make this noob hide his big account. Chalk that up to a win for aow lol

4. You*

Yes, I've 'hidden' my account per say by sending it to Apple to have a broken screen fixed, my sincerest apologies. Perhaps next time I'll try to break my screen at a more opportune time for you. Does that sound okay?

5. So talking got AoW somewhere?

6. I've heard better Osw excuses before

7. LoL nightmare. True that one

8. [​IMG]

Absolutely beautiful speech extreme!

Nah.. Sounds weak as water.

9. When people mistake truth for excuses out of situations 

10. Aww. :cry: your gif made me happy then you made me sad. Not fair :(

11. Xtreme you've always hid your "main" ever since I've known you. That's what 3 years?

12. Oli, there is such a thing as playing smart and playing dumb. Why don't countries tell places they're going to be bombed before they do it?

Why don't they tell them how many soldiers they'll be sending? Or perhaps they should give them the password to nuclear warheads. Great idea kiddo. Really hope you're not ever in a position of any authority when you grow up :lol:

13. Oops. Sorry guys. I accidentally placed his main in my dresser drawer. My bad!

14. Bud you are 16 and dependent on mommy and daddy still. Please don't talk to anyone about growing up

15. Lmao. Whatever floats your boat

16. So you gonna share this main when your phone returns from apple in another 3 years? Or is it still gonna be broken?

17. why can't it be an all you can eat wing day somewhere? beer and wings is the perfect meal atm

18. Lol. Think what you please. Maybe you're right and I've no main ️

Or you could ask countless people and they'd all say yes 

19. Who are blackhand??

20. This isn't my main. I have 2 top 20 LB accounts in the shop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.