From Black Hand, With Love

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He just called me an idiot oh nooooesssss better go cut myself in the bathroom

2. I support black hand


    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
         Respected By             

3. Please nivans and dont do half a job of it. Ye big racist :eek:

4. Nivans. What did you get kicked for? 

5. Breaking rules 

6. Any irrelevant information - not pertaining to the OSW is not welcome here. Nivans religious orientation is not relevant here.

Stay on topic, or leave please.

[​IMG]

7. Hate to go off topic Nivans ignorance makes my head hurts. 80% of the Jewish people Do Not live in Israel. There are more Jews outside of Israel than in Israel, also the USA have almost as many Jewish people as Israel. Carry on and don't mind me.

8. Black hand was nik, deb, blazey, ambulance, and quite a few others who's names escape me, and owned and run by des. You would be hard pressed to find a better clan boss than desperation.

This new roster is just an empty shadow of what black hand once was and will never be again.

It was those original members that made black hand what it was.

Internal fighting. Politics, and being completely overwhelmed by the resilience family is what ended black hand.

The original black hand would never be sprouting numbers and whining about alliances on a thread to make excuses.

This new black hand is....

Poo hand.

9. 400 vs 80 

Support to Old School Way to Play !!!

Support to call alliance any time is requested !!!

Support naked on the beach !!!!

Support new strategies to fight !!!!

No support clan that cant finish what started !!!
    (If is family of clans .... Worst)

No support Chickens leaders !!!!!
    (Ive met some of them last days)

Have fun all n dont forget, Its a game after all !!!

Keeping Flame Alive

10. Nivans' comment makes my brain hurt of stupidity.. Furthermore, what Harb says above

Anyways, to stay on topic. Interesting story and I am getting my popcorn ready.

11. Good luck to BH, even though you don't really need it 

12. We agree.

Much like a good portion of the game, you enjoy your own opinion and coattail the immense trolling throughout the ass end of my thread. Understood. You don't like Nivans, because he is a racist, and a moron. Understood.

The same morals and standards exist here as the days of old. Sure, that will be refuted intensely by everyone who doesn't like us, and agreed upon by our friends..

Black Hand will never be what it was? Correct. New members. New leadership. You see anyone in BH chest pounding anywhere about how "we are the same as the old Black Hand!". Nope. Its regurgitated garbage players that have the sack to mouth off say.

High five.

Swag.

[​IMG]

13. It's truly the end of an era for blackhand when their own forum representative refers to them as swag.

14. But, I thought the era ended a while ago? You just said that.

15. This is a solid forum post

16. Lmao minny just stop befor op makes u look even dumber support BH

17. Save your mincing of words for someone else willy. You're not that wily.

You made a thread, and in doing so invited public opinion.

I made my point and you understood it well enough.

18. Willy, you're a oatbreaking swine farmer!!!

Jk, just trying to be as cool as Alison.

Jk, Alison is a chump that continuously drops build because she can't handle the big builds tapping that ass every time she decides to open her mouth.

I wouldn't keep an arguement going with her. It's like humping a doorknob. Mildly entertaining, but ultimately demeaning.

19. Get some new material TNT. Your kawing has become sadder than you of late.

Maybe time you put the game down for a while

20. My kawing has become sadder than me? I'm not 100% that makes sense.

Good try though.

Fyi, education is important.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.