from A1 to killers united and it's members.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllA1Ill, Jul 31, 2013.

1. lol :)

I was hesitant to post in this thread because I know that you won't understand (like in the previous thread) but Mini oh Mini (/.-) smh:
    • When you make slanderous comments about a player (like accusations that could ban innocent accounts) that is not only gauche but also against the ToU/RoC.
    • When you are presented with a valid rebuttal you should respond with a counterargument; otherwise, you're repeating yourself. (Post 40, 50, and 51 here)
    • When you send reports to the CST you are to keep that correspondence discrete. If not, you'll impede the investigative efforts by the support team.
    • When Spencer from support says that he is looking into the matter...it doesn't mean that you're correct.
    • Lastly, when the devs remove your comments from public record -but they do nothing to those you accused- it means that your your suspicions were indeed false.

I don't have the crayons to explain it in any simpler terms. A pleasant PvP skirmish in the late summer months sounds grand especially given the lack of decorum shown in public channels by KU leadership.
    [​IMG]
    Cheers and here's to comeuppance!

EDIT: revised BBCode

2. watery tyger my old friends thought you were busy with your own osw. oh well let the fun begin!

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟ཛུ ͟Ꭺོ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟ Ꭷ ͟Ꭸ ͟ ͟Ꮹོ ͟བུ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰི ͟☠ɵ₲ Ѧ།།ιⱥηƈɛ☠

3. Wait! I just saw this. So HoG never jumps into any other wars with little to no reason?

HoG doesn't take every opportunity to join in on wars that have nothing to do with them?

And Tiny Tim is so honest that screen shots, which are basic, simple, common knowledge - you take them without even thinking- especially if there is something bad or out of the ordinary- Tiny Tim the honest lad doesn't need a ss to prove anything?

I mean- come the hell on!

Take a ss!!!!!
    If you didnt- there are only a couple of explanations.

1) you are a complete noob and don't understand the basics of kaw.
    2) you are lyin your ass off.
    3) you are trying to start trouble.
    Or.... In HoG's mind,...

4) you are so honest (on the Internet).... That your Internet avatar who is NOT REAL doesn't need to follow basic protocol to start a war..... They are just THAT loveable..... Cause, ya know, it's the Internet. Everyone tells the truth here. Especially Tiny Tim.

Regardless. Cool story.

4. We may be old friends but we were visiting an alliance clan and took incoming. And here we are.

5. Nice work A1, got the idea to post in the forums from Laoda. Thats what i love about this game is how everyone copies what the cool kids are doing. Zaft post, so not to be outdone you come up with some convuluted reason to start an osw and even post your name in the thread title. Kudo's to you or should i say support as thats about as creative your clan members can come up with on this thread. We may be outgunned, but hey its a war game and lets have some fun.

6. I_reg I don't really know you so I can't tell if you are trying to be funny or not but to answer your question yes I do have a ss. I will show it if I need to but I would love to see what their member number 53 has to say first. If he says he didn't hit me then I will show it. Until then I will continue to have fun on their members.

7. A1 going to get saucy on yall

8. 

9. Good job we have no plans to ee this time round 
     ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟ཛུ ͟Ꭺོ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟ Ꭷ ͟Ꭸ ͟ ͟Ꮹོ ͟བུ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰི ͟☠ɵ₲ Ѧ།།ιⱥηƈɛ☠

10. Support 100% shame she didnt need Vaseline lol 

11. Forums is so hypocritical. If this was another clan claiming to not need proof you guys would be all over them for it. If HOG can't provide proof they can't ask for proof from anyone else...its really a simple task to get ss (assuming it is in fact real).

12. A1 is sooo tough, he can bully EE clans that are to small to fight him and his clan. Everyone on here supporting him is cool and tough also. I mean, why just hit the moron mini when you can hit a clan you know you can destroy in OSW and look cool in forums?

Cheers to you A1, warrior of the easily won wars, great and powerful vanquisher of the EE clan. Keep on fighting the good fight. And by good fight I mean easy wars you create to stroke your tiny ego as well as those who come to support and help you. i.e, all your friends on here with small appendages.

13. Says the newb who went inactive after I farmed them.

14. Says the guy who's claim to fame as a "farmer" is making me go "inactive" after he fails two strips on me  I'm active stud, you are just irrelevant  Please stay on topic, noob.

15. ཀɵƝʂϮҽཞ ǤⱥƦⱥցع

16. Ifarmeveryone's lack of knowledge on ཀɵƝʂϮҽཞ ǤⱥƦⱥցع proves how noob he is.judging by your wall you got hit a bit and cried " I retire from kaw,I'm going inactive"

17. You and your witty retorts relapse. Way to burn me  Silly noob.

18. Way to burn A1 you should be honored if he even replies to you 

19. Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug, meh

20. Honored if some guy on a push button phone app replies to me in a forum?  Wow your reality sounds like an interesting one 