from A1 to killers united and it's members.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllA1Ill, Jul 31, 2013.

1. I didn't say they needed help, the fact they don't have proof did. You quit the game

2. Lol nice come back. Think I heard better from my 3rd grade sister oh well ku will fall enjoy the war

3. They have proof.

The insults and accusations in forums is enough to warrant an OSW in it's own right.
    I'd pot up if I were you. See you soon.

4. See listen to the doctor he has his phd exactly what I was saying ty

5. Hahaha, guess you're getting what y'all want, see you round then, I'm off the thread for a bit  watch it play out.

6. Looks like some1 will be getting some love taps from atree lol

7. Hmmm

HoG and MG (two clan full of HLBC)

vs.

killers united (clan if smallish EE builds.)

I'd say this is a nice and fair fight we have here... Couldn't pick a winner right now.

8. Arch i can mg and allies will kick their asses

9. I think killers united will win :O

10. Funny thing. A lot of old ku members knew that this would happen lol we called it  just didn't know who would be offended

11. I planed on starting one my self but I knew tasty the 1 person I washed would be to pansy to go 1v1

12. Giving KU noobs heads up I'm going to sleep now (feel sorry for you all, not everyone has a brain )

13. Damn drunk kaw don't really work lol

14. Well war certainly hasn't been lacking recently :lol: kaw is back :D

15. The bad part is:

[​IMG]

The war clock isn't going to run out, you don't get mithril, you don't get knocked out and regen in 15 minutes when you're pinned or being stripped and your cash is disappearing ... And....

If your members just followed the rules .......

[​IMG]

.... Ya'll wouldn't be havin' bears rummaging through your dumpster now too. 

16. *starts measuring ku accounts for reset coffins, damn y'all gone an f***** up,like seriously did one of your admin wake up an think (know what I know how to get my allies stripped an I'll buy tier6)I'll piss off mg...... na that ain't fast enough I'll piss off hog too....why not have at it an piss off there whole alliance gl ku ya so gonna need it.

17. Hahaha poppa, yep stupid people run their stupid mouths and then their stupid allies disappear. And I am the stupid one that strips them

18. It's going to be funny when ku start not completing ebs I think they will be  and  for it all to stop

Support
    To
    MG
    HOG