from A1 to killers united and it's members.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllA1Ill, Jul 31, 2013.

1. ifarmeveryone ur lucky i dont strip u rite now... unfortunatly i have some other targets to hit *ahem KU ahem*

2. He is a piece of  pinning himself. A noob alt. bring out your main.

3. @ i farm

Your right they are easy and not worth my time. And yet they called us out by running their mouths. They called our members cheaters called MG cheaters.

Well now here we are having fun and slapping midgets. I can care less but we won't stop till killers united disbands or kicks mini and all his accounts. It's to late for apologies here.

4. KU has lost at least 10 members, gonna be more...

5. Lord Tater approves

6. See what happens when u play with fire minion u get burned 

7. i'll be polite and say the actually instigators name is minione not minion XD

8. All of the alts and unhappy people can talk. But when it comes down to it, Killers United will be obliterated. This is the only option for them at this time seeing as theyve not removed the garbage. Sorry to all who dont wish this to happen, but please, since i wont b stopping... Give me some more inc than a couple scouts 

9. I figured I'd Jump on the Bandwagon and start posting on this thread. Poppa is entirely correct, do not poke a sleeping bear.

- Dis 

10. KU has over 20 runners now :|

11. Awesome love seeing OSW :) good luck A1

12. ༺Ḿ̸̸ɵƝʂϮҽཞ ǤⱥƦⱥցع༻

13. @A1, as soon as you said "slapping midgets" I understood why Tim is enjoying himself. He does, after all, have a midget fetish.

14. Lol give em hell!

15. Lks like KU bit off more than they can chew!

MONKEYS FTW!!

16. ༺Ḿ̸̸ɵƝʂϮҽཞ ǤⱥƦⱥցع༻
    Ahhh fando 
    ༺Ḿ̸̸ɵƝʂϮҽཞ ǤⱥƦⱥցع༻
    MG OG

17. 

18. In response to the osw comment on first page, yes there have been more and more lately, eb are super boring and only for upgrading/repotting. EE is only for people with massive amounts of free time. And osw is for players who could care less about lb rank. its really the only fun thing to do in Kaw. Who cares if you are on allies LB if you never put your guns up? I'm reminded of MadMaj and the old CR crew. He managed to keep his number 5 LB spot while CR was in constant osw. MG been building that same sort of reputation. They are time and time again staking there clan and prized allies for fun. Congrats to them. If I were killers united I'd find a way out of this stat, MG don't mess around and they have the funds to back there mouths up. Good luck to all parties involved.