Foxes vs. Regulators War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by joe_, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Cyn declares war on foxes and regs!!!



2. Inc fail stl ace-armagedan 17 m ago...
    Hmmm CF??

3. Oh i forgot Regulators Imc.!! Much respect and thank you as well!

4. Much respect to both sides. Was quite an intriguing war.



5. Good War from both side

6. This been up long enough time to lock it

7. This escalated from trash talk, to 1 v 1, then to war. Was a great chance for me to test how far I've come since our last one. Thanks for the opportunity to take it and run with it ;)

Ty to our allies for providing an excellent network into which we operated so smoothly. It's hard to build alliances that gel so well these days.

Ty LR for doing what you do best. Your foot and ankle pic is in the post belle :)

Ty foxes and your allies for being one of the few clans that will still fight.Good effort.

Metal Storm,

★ R ∑ G μ L ∆ † o R § ★

8. Please lock as requested by a kingdom from Regs.

9. Floppy does not speak for regs and such should not be used as justification for a lock.

10. Op has requested a lock , belle has seen this and has failed as his duty of moderator to lock this just for pride and to keep a discussion open . If OP has requested a lock , isn't mod supposed to give it to them ? And put moderating before everything else ?

11. Lol joe. Nice try .

12. awww im gonna mis 40 mil a hit. Good war foxes

13. Lycan- I locked it the first time when joe asked. And I just saw this so ssshhhh. Lets not get into this again.

The reg guy was being sarcastic. I'm fairly certain joe was being sarcastic in return

This thread has been pretty damn respectful and on topic (aside from the pinky Twinkie conversation)- but have no fear, if joe is bloody serious or this thread gets nutty, I'll be sure to do my job as a moderator.

Otherwise- do me a favor and stop being a hater and making accusations and bullcrap claims. Cause I had literally just logged into forums when you posted that.

I frigging hate asshats that yell "mod abuse" constantly.

14. Lycan got owned 

15. I smell owned...

Bellemorte wouldn't happen to be around would she?
    :lol:

16. Great War to all involved just like the good old days respect to everyone involved 

17. Nice war, not perfect but from the hits that I did eventually receive it gave me a run for my money... Literally because y'all took it, ya dam meanie's!

Anyway at least we know there's still hope for old school warring. Good luck to both sides remember to keep some bad blood and anger running for the next round ;)

18. Much respect to all involved in the war. 