Foxes vs. Regulators War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by joe_, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Respect to all sides. 

2. 16 trill stripped later.....was fun destruction war. Sadly no 7ds member was strip of a single piece of gold.

Back to hitting eb monster. Stay tuned for next war

Respect to those who stayed and fought from foxes and alliance. Good luck 

3. Wow good war

4. My bad slayer.
    We assumed anyone who was not build complete would have upgraded a building with that 40b gold rather than taking losses in potting. So it was natural to have thought we got all the gold rather than taking only 40b (30b + 10b in losses from potting) out of the 70b. Either way we do appreciate you not using the gold to free up any strip funds.

If Foxes wants to fight Regs 1 vs 1 we would welcome it. Our newsfeeds eagerly await the challenge.

5. Much respect to Foxes and Alliance,lots of fun had by all.
    LR have just read Wulf's EB guide for a refresher course and so far we are doing well

Haunting item is Seal of deflection,not seal of lightning everybody

6. Damn chaos, that's what I did wrong ! Well done both sides, keep KAW warring 

7. Hats off to mattecs and nathantk for being the only two that showed up in my news with any consistency. Nathan was stripped countless times and fought on valiantly despite being below mp most of the war. Nothing but respect for you two.

8. Hello all after a good nights sleep and reading conspiracy theory's in other war threads I figured out what really happened, brace yourselves. 1 minute till midnight just moments b4 the last twilight saga primers, the suspense of who Bella would choose overwhelms Joe_ . I mean it has you all guessing will it be team Edward or team Jacob. Kaw can interfere with real life so much at times but we all have our priorities. So Joe_ makes the honorable choice to call a cf so we can all go and see for ourselves. Much respect for that selfless act Joe_ . Congratulations wulf I know there is a play on words for wulf and team Jacob but I'm drawing a blank.

9. That was made to be funny btw conspiracy theories take on a life of their own lol

10. WTF is this "repeat action" button and how is it used?

11. I would have put the 40 bill in upgrades if I could have but I need 50 to 100 bill for building upgrades and 120 bill for land upgrades. I don't do sdp cause its gold wasted so I just bank and put it into attack pots. As for the 1 on 1 challenge that's for the order of the fox to decide. I am just a loyal member stating my opinion.

12. No offense meant slayer. I miscounted your number of T4 builds before. (that scout was me)
    Not buying SDPots was the smart thing to do. So many still cling to the antiquated concept of SDPots in Off system wars - but that is an argument for another thread.

13. I like sdp for myself but then again I have an obscene amount of them 

14. I think you are absolutely wrong wulf. For one, I want enough defense to at least on occasion catch spies and know where the threat is coming from. Additionally, they can significantly slow strips. And if you argue that strip prep includes burning pots, at least when you have them they have to be burned. And when clans start burning its a clear and stupid tip of the hand that a strip is coming. If you don't have pots, all players need to is time the strip.

15. Much respect to The OutlawZ

16. I thought it was kinda cool when one guy sold off all his sdp as I was farming him. His tactic worked though... With no dp and sdp and after strip, he wasnt very interesting to hit anymore.

17. Lol Sugar. Me too :D

Still debating on the whether stocking the new ones is worth the effort.

Guess I have to figure out T5 build first.

18. Envirothug. . I wanted to wave on your wall earlier but you had me blocked. 

19. It was a fun war to watch. Support to our Allies Foxes. Sorry we weren't there for you this time. We promise to make up for it tenfold. 

Good to see clans warring. 

New Age

20. To my fellow Allies
    Alpha and Divine Regiment: Hearing the news about you joining our side was a great relief, cause I knew some badass war experience and fierce warriors join our side

LR: I think there is not much to say about one of the greatest war clans in KAW … Thanks

7DS: Joining this OSW so shortly after the alliance has been forged shows me how great you guys are – looking forward to fight at your side in the next war.

DoA: The dedication of DoA and the support we feel from them is far beyond any regular alliance! The loyality coming from you makes me consider you more like part of our family instead of being a simple ally.

Regulators Family: Throughout the years the family is growing – old comrades left, new clanmates are joining… what all Regs have in common is that they love to war! Therefore it´s been not only my pleasure, but an honor to be part of this.

To my former enemies
    Voodoo and Outlawz: I have to admit I had some trouble fighting former allies - cause back then we chose to ally up for a reason: Great Clans with much war experience. It was interessting having you on the other side this time.

Armageddon: At the beginning I thought you guys are a bunch of EB noobs, but through the war you´ve proven yourselfs worthy opponents with good organization.

German Foxes: Jumping in without hesitation to help the family clan is noble and shows the real spirit of the game. You´ve given us a tough time.

Foxes: Not backing down right at the beginning when facing a massive opponent almost reminds me of a certain Spartan King (movie 300). Still standing and fighting back after being beat down and stripped a lot speaks for itself.

You guys have showed dedication and the heart of a real warrior! Therefore my sincere respect und my thanks for a great war.

Foxes has proven in that OSW that they´ve always been and still are one of the greatest Clans of KaW! They are respectful, friendly, helping each other out and know how to play this game the way it´s meant to be played.
    Much Respect to all fighters in this war - I in particular liked, that it was a clean "old school" fight without much of the BS-Smacktrashtalk and that alone deserves my respect.

Take care y´all - till the next war comes...