Foxes vs. Regulators War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by joe_, Nov 16, 2012.

1. i wonder how many hits Joe_ lost throughout the war...

2. Anybody know how long it'll be before I stop waking up every hour or so while trying to sleep?

Turns out I didn't need the alarm after all

3. I say my respects to regs n company good war wish hone on longer bc I loving the money n the Inc 

4. Gone big fingers n nooblit me be 

5. This was a great war and experience for me. I never really knew what this game was all about and the big hype until now. WAR!! It's made me a different type of player. And respect to the clans who helped foxes, voodoo and the outlawz. You guys can hit pretty hard when you want. And it's good to see civilized words here. Not bashin heads. Right on everyone. 

6. great war evry1! great allies n foes! thanks for great experience!

7. Pshhh... Bored... NEXT!!! 
    Yes great job all, for a classy yet fierce (at times) fight.

8. Thank you for this war, it was refreshing and exciting! Respect to foxes and allies for putting up a great fight. And thank you Regs for having me back to war with you all. Kinda sad to see it over. 

9. There was a war? 
    Well, great job to all sides :D

10. Btw wulf ur forum of me being stripped is inaccurate. U stripped me of 70 bill in allies but u only got 30 bill in gold. And I put the rest into attack pots. I hate to ce this war end I was banking a lot more than I could with any eb. Reg pay good.  Much respect four upgrades and more bronze bars than this game can keep track of. If we do this again. It needs to be regs / foxes. No subclans. It would be a lot better osw. Not that this one was not fun. I had a blast. Lol. When it started I was driving and seen I had a shitload of attacks from warrior. I posted him cause I thought he was farming. Lmao. I am gonna miss making 70 mill a hit. Peace out

11. Respect to all in the war.You guys fought decent and hopefully no hard feelings.Again Good War!

Dom
    Last Rights

12. Just want to say thanks to all who took part. It's nice to know that not everyone in this game only wants to hit EBs.

I had a great time!

13. Huzzah you guys destroyed sdp but i only had one k to start with :lol:

14. Great War all. Must respect to all ppl involved. A lot of time and effort involved these osw. Great job all 

15. Great war

.ALPHA.

16. I never ran out of defense pots :(

17. I ran out of attack pots ;)

18. The debs chose a GREAT time to add pots lol

19. Nice way to end a war - credit to both sides.

Hope Belle got her pic and good negotiation on Fox side to get it down to only a foot. It's normally an ankle as well that's required 