Foxes vs. Regulators War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by joe_, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Congrats to all clans involved:)

2. Slayer . Says he made 356 bil in 2.5 weeks of war lol. Who is he hitting at his stats to make that kind of gold?

Slayer you would fail on a stable hansel with your last 2-4 Attks at your build.

3. If you potted all that gold it would take 356 bul times another 25% to do what you claim. I smell . 

4. Gained respect to those who fought back.. Slayer your a moron.

Happy Kawing

7ds

5. Believe what u want. But that's what I pulled in each unload of troops with a 12 bill ally

6. Respect to everyone involved in the war, you guys were great. To our allies; it was great warring with you. To our former enemies; thanks for and awesome war!

7DS
    7-LUST-7

7. Slayer you mean you made 356 bil in 2.5 weeks, . If I brag, I would make it atleast a little bit reasonable. By the way how's that trip you made to mars couple of days ago?

8. Respect to all of the foxes

9. Damn ampersand, ... And friends who didn't spend the entire war running their pie holes on forums I had a great time :D

10. Slayer is either a banker or a politician...

11. Whoa!!! Using slayer math I made 20trill 

I like 

12. Respect to the warriors
    .Alpla.

13. I had a deja vu about the last few pages on this thread.

14.  I hate to say it I had a blast, got to test a pure spy build, and some great fun chats in the Foxes, thanks for having me, respect to all, and let us keep this thread classy

15. Respect To Everyone Involved 

 Divine Regiment 

16. Respect to all; except those trash talking on this thread. c'mon, wars over

17. I agree with mrcheez. The whole point of this thread was to post respectful comments only. No trolling or trash talk