Foxes vs. Regulators War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by joe_, Nov 16, 2012.

1. So I can't make "Pinky Brand Twinkies"?

Cause yanno Hostess might be going out of business soon :(

2. It was a Great War! I am proud to have been a part of it!
    I got to fight with and against great warriors,
    Respect to foxes and allies!
    Now I can finally sleep! 

3. Lol. I know the feeling sanman, I haven't gotten more than an hour 50 of straight sleep since it began.

Yet am oddly more productive in rl because of it...

4. Royalties? We shall negotiate this.
    I do like the idea and we could take over the market, fat kids everywhere.

5. Well, I am perfectly content with you completely owning the company. I will survive knowing that Twinkies will live.

6. I had fun, proud to have been a participant! Respect to all!

7. Thanks everyone for the reminder of what KAW is all about, WAR! Some great fighting and teamwork on both sides and everyone should be proud of the job they did. Special thanks to all our friends who came to help.

Armageddon - Bringer of Fire and Brimstone!

8. Have any osws between 2 large clans ended with one side losing? Ive only seen cf.

9. I've seen clans destroyed via war.

10. It was fun while it lasted. I was gonna say thanks to regulators for the war but half way through I realised we were really at war with alpha omega. Good job on keeping us alert all the time alpha omega. Respect. And thanx to joe from foxes for the war. Respect to all regardless if ally or not. You players are what makes this game so addictive and keep coming back again and again. Till next time. ☠

11. Well said, joe_

You're one classy dude. 

12. Can't believe I found a thread that belle
    Didn't want to lock. LOL, I've seen it all now.

Congrats to all of the participants!

13. Joe!! I'm sure u had a lot of fun! Fought a decent war against other huge clans. I respect u and this thread just made u more great

This is an good example how eager ur to war, fight any clan , give a good competition and move on by a Cf by either sides.

I wish postal from Osiris would rather make a decent respectful thread like this but with an apology ofcourse because yafi has few more legit reasons that these clans owe us an apology but this unlucky child created a stupid meaningless thread which made him look CRAZY.

they were already losing this war but now they also lost all thier reputation and respect.

" waiting for some new interesting thread with all bs by that idiot ".

Anyways, joe. I'll be in touch with ya

14. Nice warring against you Regs, LR, and friends.

15. Lol khanny. Of that, I have no doubt.

As far as your war, I wish you the best.

Much respect, old friend.

16. Regardless of the initiating factor, this war a thankful reprieve from epic battle boredom. Hats off to Regs and allies for a well fought war and a very special thank you to our German brothers and sisters, Armageddon, VooDoo and Outlawz for standing with us in our time of need.
    Wars such as these sometimes breed a lingering animosity. Much more preciously they bring about a kinship and often friendships between once bitter enemies. Let's try to embrace the respective well wishes that the end of OSW bring and move forward to rebuilding our respectively damaged clansmen.
    P.S. A special thanks to every individual kingdom who came to help us. Too many to list, but you know who you are.
    Galan_Dracos
    Order of the Fox 

17. Homedawg,

Looks like foxes requested CF, so I'm guessing they lost.

18. Respect to you joe. To all those all battled on both sides, great fight warriors. This was the best osw! I had never had so little sleep lol. :D

19. Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

20. To all who warred, much respect! It was fun! Thanks to the regulators for letting me war with such a great clan!