Foxes vs. Regulators War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by joe_, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Yeah, anybody else notice the surge in smack talking alt accounts of late, or am I imagining it?

2. I agree ghost smashing time :)

3. Not an alt and I meant no disrespect. I'm just not surprised Regs won

4. Lucky. I'm going to be heading back to one of the subs and have to hit *gulp* Squids.

If you don't see me again, I died:/

5. Don't forget about everybody else either Haunted;)

I think a few of them still have my awful overpriced allies:/

6. seems like theres been an influx of them lately :roll:
    bye shol squid safe :eek:

7. Yeah. Only way I could be in more danger is if I was going back to Warbeasts:O

8. Good Job everyone who participated in this war good job regulator and allies well played

Foxes good job also you guys stances longer then most clans would just because you guys not only warred but did great warring

9. Nice osw guys/girls it was def fun!! Now it's time to upgrade some with all the gold I got..bronze bars great!

10. This was fun. Enjoyed all the attention I got thanks for keeping it exciting. Sugarbabe I do admire your build. It's kinda sexy.

11. at least the piggy is cute shol ;)

12. If you define "cute" as running his tusks through my lazy ass soldiers, then yes.

13. Hey LiL Lady

Respect to both clans also and allies deserve a round of appluase

14. LOL. hey he's cuter then your dead lazy soldiers sorry to say :lol:
    hey camo person

15. ༴༼ᏝᎪེᏕྀᎢཾ༜༩།ཾᏀྀᎻེᎢིᏕ༽༴

Great job to foxes n allies! It isnt easy fighting a clan like LR or Regs, and its even harder fighting them together! But yall did a nice job of it, and stayed strong for quite a while. Congrats!

And to LR n Regs n allies yall did great! Stay strong n keep it up! 

16. Thanks Schepisi you were fun too :)

17. Fun War, glad to have been a part of it. 

18. :geek: open