Foxes vs. Regulators War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by joe_, Nov 16, 2012.

1. drag see's all sorry to say honey

2. Oh ya classy good job good job

3. Thanks for the good war foxes and allies 

4. I hate how people "request cf". When in all actuality they are "surrendering". Cmon people start calling it what it is. It's nit a cease fire thread. This is a SURRENDER thread

5.  Hi Sin

6. that was a good plunder war.... Oops osw lol

7. Thats cute...

8. WELL NO FUCKIN DUH REGS WON

9. Oh look... An alt...

10. sholron... just so you know your sig creeps me out just a tiny little bit

11. There should be no trash talk on this thread from either side... Or anyone not involved... It was a good war and ended on good terms... Most osw never have a winner... Everyone loses in it. Wether it renders growth or lose pots. It was a good war and we all decided it went on long enough and shook hands and said good job. D3 out

12. It's not meant to creep you out, just to inform you that I know that you know that I know that you know that I'm watching you ;)

13. *think classy think classy*

Erm well fought war, good job, much love ;)

14. Pinky, you never said hi to me at all :(

15. Thanks Eric_Northman for all the enjoyment. ;-)

16. I wasn't involved, but let me say that I respect all the clans involved.

I can only imagine it being a hell of a war while it lasted. Congrats to both sides for playing KaW the way it was meant to be played.

and Happy KaWing

17. Much respect to Foxes for trying but Last Rights is undefeated... Pair them with Regs, another great war clan,AND the sub clans plus all allied clans? Foxes were never going to win.

18. true. and as equally true as that statement is. the way its said is a little bit creepy :? :lol:

19. **** off satan. Proud of war on all sides. It was as close to an old school war as I have been in for a year ...or more. Total respect to regs, lr, regs, alpha, outlawz and my Doo family in this.

And...**** off satan. Go give yourself a blackhand job.