Fairy Tales Are Fun

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ___aZTeC-KiNG-DooM___TEC, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Give em heck awp 

2. You keep saying this as if it is some sort of secret. Valk and Mike were very upfront about this. Your ss showed you knew on feb 6th. Yall excepted it and chose to pursue the osw.

Yall are almost 2 weeks in and have been fully aware of this. But now you are in forums acting like you uncovered a secret conspiracy.

And all the while you are stating how you all are just a sub clan in comparison, arent running ebs, you cant be tracked cause you're not using attacks. But you have multi tril worth of strips you just financed.

Yall also avoided my last post on this thread, well almost. I was given a short "oh i have an excuse for that" wall post responce.

So whats with this?
    You say after the event? You can see the date in the ss. Yall got some hits from us due to the event but that was it. You're not getting hits from us.

And where are the ss's of Aztec asking for help? Seriously, you only posted ss's of YOU asking our clan leaders, fyi, your the one that told us it was an osw now. Aztec had barely mentioned yall.

So now who the hell is this guy? Oh thats right, hes not with yall anymore. Sure, why would he be? Hes only asking a Clan A family clan to help him fight a Clan A family clan. Thats got to be one hell of an embarrassing moment for your clan.... Good lord.

Its only topped by the fact you never posted a ss of aztec asking for any help.

I have more i can point out for you, but whats the point...

3. Once again more useless trash talk. I'm a reasonable guy. I can talk. But not only do I have an SS of aztec needing help. I have RL asking for help for aztec.

[​IMG]

4. You seriously built all this up with that being your trump card? Really...

Your moment to shut me up and thats what you produced.

Im having a hard time taking you serious.

5. The earth is flat. 

6. Wow demon ..........wow jst stop , I feel embarrassed for u guys now

7. So from what I understand Aztec is out awping awp down mid every round?

Please god tell me someone gets this reference.

8. Now time for me to ask again , did awp ask Sr to help in this osw?

Please don't be fool twice and say no, again.

, my last post on this thread.

9. Hey burro come visit me sometime

10. There is also a SS. Currently on our thread. Of a clan A fam member, postin on WC, a strip.

That is the kind of osw "tactics" you guys promote? Oh..

11. Farm me aztec rawwwrrr

12. just have to point out that's a bit hypocritical as this whole thread is propaganda.

13. Catch_up was not ever AWP member. He was here for event then at start of war wanted to be a big man.

After I kicked him he went straight to aztec to try and war AWP

14. Dullstuff please explain why we would need any help hitting a half naked, potless, fundless, clueless self proclaimed osw clan whos even admitted a couple of pages back their long term strategy is to be naked worthless leeches, your so far from being an osw clan it's embarrassing. As for your half baked ss of you going to our clan a family, hows that us asking for help, I noticed you only showed the bits of the ss you wanted to tho lol. All of this could have been avoided if you resolved it with a bit of respect instead of eruption(glenn) coming to our owner doom threatening to destroy aztec over one of our members, doom even offered to speak to mack before the threats came. Like we're going to take threats from chumps like you. I wouldn't be suprised if your lying to your own members about this and the poor gaw accounts you've now got in your clan also hitting our little tfo eb hitting subs, more help you've asked for but they will only suffer the same fate so hope you've not been lying to them aswel. Everything you've claimed is a joke, the 4vs1 is cos you started hitting them, not them hitting you first. You brought this to forum for what reason? Show your butthurt? Rally support? Think your making a name for yourself? You need to wise up and start showing yourself in our news feed. I bet if every aztec posted ss of their full newsfeed. You guys would have more forum posts than inc we've had.

15. If you are asking to sit down with cups of tea and talk, then that can be arranged. However.. No funds? We have stripped ️you of more than you have stripped of us..none of us came into this with more than 700b in allies.. You have plenty of sitting ducks.

Your bigs are taking plenty of inc...bigmsck wants inc then performs 150 actions in HTE 10 hours ago??

Our members are fully aware of what's happening... If they do not want to war they do not have to. But our clan regardless of our size or strength are extremely loyal.

16. You've stripped us of more than we've stripped you, delusions again my friend, anyone who knows us or anything about this game can see through your lame lies, everything about you guys is becoming laughable, this is my last post on here, not intrested in forum arguing. Like we all keep saying grow some and hit us. You guys pay better than hte so I'll happily keep making bank from you. Anyway I'm out. Happy kawing or playing dead as you guys seem to do so well

17. The biggest strip you pulled was a 620b strip on me... And we've pulled 2 strips over 1t worth on your clan. So how can you say you've pulled the biggest strips? 

18. You may have missed it, yes you did 

19. No he didn't cause there is none.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.