Fairy Tales Are Fun

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ___aZTeC-KiNG-DooM___TEC, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah.... What are you trying to say? Or have you just assumed because I'm laughing at this joke, needing help against 1 clan im involved? Well im not i just find it funny and seems a lot of others do too.

2. First of all only joke is you on here playing keyboard chimp.

Second aztec has made it quite clear many times over they have not asked for help. Can awp say that?

Third any alliance in this game gets everyone involved to clear strips.

3. Was that a joke or can you just not read? AWP have provided evidence for everything they've said Including Aztec asking for support, and Aztec have got none.

4. AWP has turned down help multiple times. If you have read our thread you will see its pretty clear that Aztec has been receiving outside help.

5. So you didn't ask Silent Resurgence for help on day 2?

6. Funny whos starting to look like a keyboard chimp now isn't it  don't think he knows what he's on about

7. What evidence? a bunch of pieced together ss of partial conversations! ok then. ;)

8. Yes that evidence so you have seen it just chose to ignore it then, ok then can tel which part of your body you're speaking from

9. Why dont we state facts instead of arguing.... FACT: Several months ago about 4 or 5 bullied a small in AA to post tears & i pounded you guys until you took it off. FACT: I started pounding you guys again during event & yall issued multiple "warnings" & "threats" but i didnt stop & you went to doom & "threatened" to strip me. FACT: Yall have asked multiple clans for help. FACT: Yall started hitting our subs instead of stripping & hitting ME like yall originally said. FACT:You guys return inc every now & then but never try to pin anyone in AZTEC. FACT: Many of awp members changed build bcus they were simply tired of bein pounded on so they gotta switch to ps. FACT Not 1 Aztec member has changed build bcus of awp. Im sorry you brought this upon yourselves by going to doom & threatening to strip me. Before you threatened me to doom i was sitting on multiples by myself & i made top 100 in event bcus thats how much i was hitting yall. All you guys do is play dead & now trying to get bh involved which they clearly said they arent doing. So what now awp?? Tbh most of us are growing bored from no inc & running bar after bar on ppl who hardly ever hit back.

10. Umm no we didn't  nice try though 

11. @Bigmack none of this is to do about the event you idiot  this is about you threatening our clan because we were hitting you. And we took those threats seriously which ended in this.

12. Where is your evidence

13. Fact: about 100% of this was spoken out of your rear end.

14. Lies... a couple months ago we werent even thought of!!! haha. AWP was made 12/31/14... or 1/1/15 for dif timezones.

15. That nonesense right there is why we are talkin thru nf now. Aztec will not tongue wrestle with anyone. Talk in our nf lol. We would like you to keep goin just for entertainment purposes ;)

16. Jordan your being a forum warrior rn... But hey ol bud. My storytelling and ss skills are better ;) yo lol.

17. You're the biggest  talker out of both our clans, which makes that the most hypocritical thing I've seen in a while 

18. this is so funny to read 

19. Say it isn't so! There was already one forum thread about this....altercation (not sure what to call it as both sides claim no incoming). Now there are two threads??? Maybe it's a war of words :-D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.