Fairy Tales Are Fun

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ___aZTeC-KiNG-DooM___TEC, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's start with the 4v1 fairytale. Two of these clans are tiny subs, who were running mostly b2b tfo, they are far from war clans which is why you target them instead of fighting us. The other is our brother clan, which to my knowledge is mostly just returning inc when they get it.

That leaves us. We hit you day and night, with little to no return fire, and zero strip attempts on us. Tbh I wouldn't even call this an osw. The truth is even here only about half are actually still hitting you, because frankly its become boring. You are all mostly potless and barely maintaining mp allies.

So that's the story of the 4v1......but wait. Aztec actually has a fifth clan (not currently being used). But if you want we can move a coupe accounts there, hit you, then you can claim 5v1.

2. " no strips"

Wasn't there just a thread complaining about that 1t strip. Or that 1.5t on powder?

AWP Stay off thread ️

CF terms are on my wall️

3. Like how you left out all the clans you've asked to help you  I would too if I were you so don't worry

4. Uh oh look what's started now. Battle of the forums

5. These 2 main clans that aren't getting hit failing a lot of EB's where are all their troops going  report that to devs if I were you troops disappearing

6. Lol's at op, awp has evidence, where's yours?

7. Let the challenge... BEGIN!

8. Next to how this started. Some AWP and Mack got into a trash talking match on WC and pm. Mack must have won as I was soon followed by Eruption and told they were gonna be stripping him, and that it be better for us if we didn't get involved. When I said I'd try to fix things I was threatened with unlimited strip funds, all our clan being tracked, and the destruction of our clan. That was all our members needed to hear we decided any actions on Mack and we would back him 100%.

9. Only fairytale I see here is Aztec being an OSW clan.

Halp! Haaaalp! 4 vs 1 is not enough!

10. Doom u huge noob get a life dude.

11. Third us calling our FAM for help, only time they have gotten involved was helping clear a couple strips. You guys did the same when you stripped our sub. Bars were ran from clans other than AWP. In fact you're the ones calling them out, but whatever suits your propaganda attempts.

12. Powder_monkey (AA) stripped of 1T
    1800 recorded successful steals
    AZ_Chaos_TEC (AW) stripped of 1.5T
    1400 recorded successful steals

The largest Strip Aztecs pulled off was a 760b strip. 620 taken. Their are ss proving they had Clan A family helping run bars. And ss of an outside source funding these strips.

13. Come on let's see some evidence and Bigmack claims to have SS of almost everything he says 

14. Bigmack hit me so I assume he's just lurking and not actually got all this evidence he claims to have  don't blame you though, you look like a complete moron atm.

15. And?

16. Are you not in an outside clan?

17. I would assume this big bad osw alliance could successfully fund and strip a noob clan. ️

18. couldnt this have been posted on the other thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.