Estoc Trials, The Rancor Wars - SEASON 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 6, 2013.

1. And ok season 3 equip better then season 1-2 or same basic stats?

2. War 10 time is unfair for euro ppl it's a Sunday yet u put it so late . in trials war 6 was one war that was popular why change it

3. Lol, yeah let all the ppl who warred once get the most unique eq. The stupidity.

4. 

5. Season 3 probably going to give equip that adds a perm plunder bonus of say 1% per equip. There's a space for it on bfe screen

6. There's a place in every bonus screen for plunder bonus none are used tho .. Atleast as of yet

7. Thank you so much devs!

8. :) watch out for the war crystal

9. First of all, thank for the schedule of S2 and mention about S3.

Ppl who had been doing season 1 most likely agree that it is too risky to do last week war if they already got to lv50 since last piece equip is so dang good. So, less ppl sign up = less clan in war = more no match and ppl who at lv40+ might end up no war for the whole week or war with an unorganized clan.

I have suggestion to solve this problem:
    1. Rancor lv will be 50-59 to get the last piece equip
    2. No rancor lv lost if lose any war during that week.

This way, clannies able to help other no worry of losing their lv50. More clans will sign up = more wars = more xtals use = more income for ATA = everyone happy.

Happy Kawing Season 2

10. Finally season 2, I couldn't participate last season, prepared now. Awesome cant wait :-D

11. But it doesn't matter if you have lv50 Rancor and you don't have the mith to buy/upgrade the items at that level. So you're going to have to war to get mith for purchase...

12. After S1 I thought we were going to be able to go beyond lvl50 to encourage ppl who reach 50 to keep warring in last two weeks?

13. I LOVE YOU DEVS IN A HOMO WAY

14. @I Love Kaw, personally I know lot of p already have 1k+ miths save during this 14 wk test. Also, getting to lv50, you need to win quite some wars. The most important is I rather not to enchant than losing my last piece equip.

15. Kaw Admin-
    Please allow rancor to accumulate past 50 (at least 51, but 59 is just as good).

It will promote more warring as people approach that number. EE costs $$ (crystals). Your paying customers would appreciate this change.

16. Thanks devs. One gripe though. Weekday war times are still essentially impossible for Asian time zones. Weekday wars all happen during work hours for this time zone while it's comfortable late evening for GMT for example. Do you not see participation from players from Asia? Give us a few realistic timing so we can war on weekdays too.

17. For that matter why don't you spread it around a bit and make it a bit fairer. Make every time zone have a few wars during official work hours and see how people like it. Most of us have a job in real life to pay for your xtals.

18. Well, a lot of people is not everyone in every war clan, especially a lot of people who won't have lv50 Rancor...

19. ...but I do understand your point.