Estoc Trials, The Rancor Wars - SEASON 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 6, 2013.

1. The war times are really bad for european players...why changed the times from season 1?

2. We are gonna be warring here so anyone who wants to war please join

3. @kaw admin. Please look closely at the war times again and your season 1 schedule. For ppl living in Europe only wars 5, 7 and 9 are on reasonable times. All others are like deep in the night on working days. You will exclude a whole continent like this.

4. @ I love kaw, add another layer from 50-59 is a win win stituation. You could ask around see how many really want to risk their lv50 just for more miths? I don't want my clannies to risk lv50 to get me there. Beside, I beleive there will be more wars after S2 and also might be testing wars for S3. So, plenty and plenty of chance for ppl to earn miths.

5. Why not mix up the times more? Every single one for me is either as school lets out, during kids bedtime or middle of night. I can't make a single one of those times and also have kids. Mix it up more!

6. Looking @ warscedule I must conclude americans buy most Xtals.
    Wartimes r crazy for europeans that work or go to school. And i hear its even worse for asia...
    So have fun america n ofcourse devs!

7. DAMN only 2 good wars for gmt +2 :/

8. Thanks for the announcement. One concern, most of the times are impossible for European players. 10 pm/ 11pm GMT is much too late to start (it puts most wars well after midnight). The 2am ones arent possible either, leaving only 3 wars every weekend.
    please make at least one weekday war possible for European players, on a weekday 7 pm GMT

9. I kaw and war at work. And it isn't easy. Dont hear me complaining tho. If you cant war then tough luck lmao

10. why no UK friendly time in weekdays. Again all for the banks **** everyone else

11. Thanks so much for the not losing when leaving clan - awesome news! Like the variety of ko times too!

One thing though... Not going to complain about the other war times - I understand that you have to make times available for all timezones,

BUT... war 6 was a very popular war as it covered most timezones - please keep war 10 the same times... You have taken away a war that was a big fav for Europe and UK.

Please change it back! 

12. wow war times really bad for europe plz make more wars for us, can not do more than 2 each week

13. Pls make those 2,4 and 10 same as war 6 is now... it popular time for most timezones.. Why change the sunday war.. its been 8am gmt all offseason and now u make it a night war :( DEVS pls review the wartimes again..

14. The ee was supposed to promote loyalty which is important in war but did not exist in this game because of drop hunting. It's really hard to keep a clan together. Why make it harder. You will make less money. Successful clans already fall apart if they lose a few in a row. Ask yourselves why you added estoc edge in the first place. You guys really blew this one. Won't be the last time. It's getting predictably lame. If I think like a communist I can predict your decisions. It's like you guys hate your success as much as your customers happiness.

15. To say this has been badly thought out with ppl concerns having not been addressed like the matchups and gh being the two most complained about is an understatement.
    Yet the devs keep on giving after weeks of tweaking war times and improving them slowly,with one post they put them back to times that Europeans will struggle to do.
    And they wonder why we get upset

16. Everything is well done except Gmt war times come on I got school can't war at 2 in the morning please fix

17. Why not war crystals in season 2 ?

18. So as a European I have to stay up to midnight to get lvl 50 rancour most days during the week.... Thanks

19. Last season the best 3 equips (legs, shoulders, off hand) came first then the rest. This time the better equio comes last? And with times like these it is almost impossible to get to the good equip