Estoc Trials, The Rancor Wars - SEASON 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Will war crystals need to be purchased with real money or will they be won?

2. Yep u would think they would at least try to give us confidence by getting the thread for season 2 correct instead they just cut and paste the war schedule from season 1 god help

3. Nice consideration to European players devs 

4. and @ kaw admin one more thing how come there are severe blowouts lol

5. We'll have more about this for Season 3 and they won't be exclusively for money.

6. @lastthought

The original thread suggesting war crystals suggested purchase with in game gold, but a separate option to buy them for real money slightly cheaper than regular xtals.

7. Can I ask you alter war times each week. 3am starts for europe for majority of wars. Thanks 

8. Are the prizes backwards or is the ring first prize instead of last this time?

Will there be new equipment in season 3 or revisit of this same equip ?

9. Kaw Admin, you said the roster numbers was fixed but wars 6-10 still say 25-50

10. Rancor wars was season ONE. This should be titled 'Razor Wars! New, awesome, and seperates the two seasons. =)

So pumped!

11. 7 of the 10 wars are very late night. Would be great to mix it up a little

12. Please readjust War 10 to same time as war 6 has been consistently throughout the trials. Why change it now?

13. Hey devs. As i recall, last season many players who warred were very frustrated that the best equipment was awarded to the highest scoring Rancor. Soon after you changed that. Will you be doing that this season also or are the awarded armour permanent? If not you may run into having a lot of players frustrated again.

Thank you for your time,
    WanderingWight

14. *Will you change order of released armour

15. Will T6 lv 3 be available for season 2?

16. People were really angry about that, so we are giving out the highest CS equipment to the top Rancor Level this time around.

Season 3 will be all new equip.

17. Honestly devs i think alot more people were frustrated that better equip was rewarded last

18. Because of season 3, will season 3 equipment be better than season 1/2?

19. New equipment Season 3?!?! Why bother with Season 2 then?

20. Ok thank u for response

Tho I agree I think it was the last minute change not the order that upset most .. They had bought equip they thought they wouldn't win as long as u make it stead fast early this time I think all will be ok with however u do it