Estoc Trials, The Rancor Wars - SEASON 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 6, 2013.

1. And plz ... Either get rid of tvp completely and just reimburse players 12-14 mith based on effort in war 0 for inactivity ... Or open the eb for all clan to hit and plunder .. Only those with RANCORS edge or curse get mith the rest of the clan can just make gold ...after sitting through roster lock then war and possibly another 2 hour tvp eb just is lame and does not promote clan unity at all .. Half the people after a loss either leave or unload a half bar and go to sleep .. Leaving others to have to xtal just to earn mith back ...~insult to injury~ open it or dump it .. Please .. I think you would get a lot of support from the kawmunity on either choice above ..: thanx

2. Hey admin when season 2 ends can u post a thread of the mose used line ups in war? By cs and build pleaseso 4 next season ppl will have a examples of line ups that are common so it may prevent some no matches

3. I hate it no matchup 6 times :(

4. Any good clans have a spot for 14?

5. What will the rewards be for season 3 after season 2 all the equips will of been given out @kaw_admin

6. 3 rancor short of lvl 30 and we get a no match. It is probably due to a mishap on our roster but come on really 3.

7. 4 no matches in last week ... Thanx so much so glad it all came down to last week ... And you stole it from my clan and self  so mad again with y'all .. Serious. Go to the jr.high school and recruit some new code writers .. Get your act together b4 season 3

8. Last 3 hours left till Season 2 is over!
    Wohoooooooooo!

9. Rewards on thursday :((

10. Season ended wohoo Congrats evryone on they rancor prizes on Thursday lol

11. Thanks for the gear season admins you did a great job a few small bumps but in the end I had fun :)
    Btw will have to thank you for my items hehe coincidence it's my bday :) great lvl 50 rancor present guys have a great break..
    An see you season 3 !!!

12. Thanks for this great season ! Had good fun n got sometimes a serious spanking lol Can U advise ab season3 n other plannings like all-stars war ? Thanks n Congrats again

13. Yup great season I really enjoyed it. My wife did not xD as I spent far too much time warring!! Any chance of a wee mithril bonus for season completition devs? I am a little short as I didn't make myself a gh xD. Looking forward to season 3!!!

14. Soul reaper should be more sexier than the Bow devs!

15. Didn't want a battle,
    Yet you declared war,
    Each knock you gave me made me stronger than before,
    I will not give up,
    I will not give in,
    You won't make me fall,
    I won't let you win.

Source: Short Poems http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/other/ ... z2kaamzSXv
    #FamilyFriendPoems

16. Amazing Season..had to go out fr 2 weeks so it was a really close one for me like had to win almost 4/5 wars left bt i managed it and got level 50 in the last war :D
    WAaiting for season 3 :D...since im not so old i cant buy xtals so hope the health cystal thing will be dere...i keep making new accounts after 1 season just to war..lol im sick of it pls give me 500 xtals ill play this game till i become 60 years old and maybe after that too if i can be fast enuf to war after that lol.... :D :D :D :D

17. Bump for jb to learn how to read

18. You sound smart fot someone who cant read corsair.how bout u read from begening and figure it out