ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1 *UPDATE*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 9, 2013.

1. I don't think you all understand my point here. I have no allegiance to DS whatsoever. Like I stated, it was a closer match than the CS alone suggested. But however slight it was, this match is slightly above the match threshold in my book. A line needs to be drawn and I would like future matches to be drawn on the other side of this. If there was a hard CS differential cut off, then GH/LB clans would never face top 50 strength clans due to CS differential. It's just a solution looked at in a different way.

2. If you fight with a big LB u will get hard matches some. Btw some of that cs difference was b/c intentional small alts. You can't count a gh as a 10m cs difference. And still how can u complain on a 55-52b war??? If you complain about that then you have absolutely no forum credibility. Crying in forums about a matchup you almost won just makes you look bad. You should have learned something from that war that will make u better. If you didnt you will be back complaining again every other day. Life isn't fair. KaW is even less fair. Stop warring gh's and small alts. Decide if a big LB is going to skew your matches up too much. But quit complaining. Ill take a bfe advantage any day over a cs one btw.

3. You know what I find???

Everyone that cries and complains about fair matches are the losers.... Point simple...

I have warred plenty all preseason last year, all of season 1, trials this summer, and now ready for season 2. That being the case I have lost plenty and yet I'm not in here whining about match ups. Why you ask? What goes around comes around...

If I get a bad match and win I feel better for overcoming the obstacle. If I lose I say to myself what did they do that was so awesome?

It was an even match. They were ahead at times as were we. They fought their hearts out and were ahead, up until about 10-5 minutes before end. At the end of the day it boiled down to strategy.

4. Really? You can do math? So 51,346,320 - 37,774,180 = 25mil ? Lol

And how are you sure about the bfa advantage? Have you counted the total BFAs of both rosters? I'm sure you didn't because I did and I can tell you are wrong! One lber can't beat 7 to 8 close to ally 200 lbers. Do you think we had bfa advantages over a roster with more than 94 trils in total BFAs? Other than top 20 ally lbers, I doubt if other ally lbers have such big bfa.

5. Nice post with thoughtful advice. The root cause for the mismatches is the lack of participation. A lot of ppl have pointed it out and provided ideas on how to improve it. Unfortunately devs won't listen as always.

6. Finally someone who really knows what's going on instead of blindly throwing out their conclusions without any investigation or back up from the facts.

Totally agree with you. The allowable window is too big to overcome. This is not only happening to DS, but also many other clans. I've seen enough mismatches recently and it's funny that ppl try to defend the current matchup system coz they can benefit from it.

7. Again, the same questions, how do you know "yes DS bfe way is larger then risk"? Have you counted the total bfe of both rosters? If yes, mind providing your numbers? Numbers won't lie, will they?

And how do you know "u want to use lb and gh ur going to get some bigger cs differences"? Did devs tell you?

You don't have lbs or ghs in your clan?

8. I agree with you. It's true. The release of T6 screwed a lot of small clans who can't afford such a big amt of money to upgrade to a big build with monster stats. DS is pretty young with a lot of players playing only for a few months. There is no way they can grow from a gh to a 15mil atk build in just a few weeks.

So you do know risk is a seasoned war clan. I have no doubt with that. I repsect them for their warring skills and strategy. But then how could you conclude they didn't have good bfe? Isn't it a bit contradictory that a seasoned war clan only has eb equipments?

9. I'm not defending it by any means the match up system is total garbage .... But it's wat we have to work with devs aren't changing it now u need to figure it out for yourself and adapt to it or u will find ur self in wat seems like really bad matches all the time ...

But u using lb and gh is wat caused ur match up and the difference between 67 lb and ur other lb player and lb 300 allie lb is the same difference between top 10 and 50 it's huge

I've fought risk recently and know some of the players there I know wat their bfa looks like and Urs I keep notes on every player I come across in ee period it's my thing ... Allies showing is just that allies showing ask ur guys how many they have and total bfa and figure out the bfa needed to counter that ill bet anything it's a heck of a lot plus the difference in bfe

I'm not saying u weren't at disadvantage I'm saying u think u were at huge disadvantage and u weren't not that bad compared to others or even compared to clans u cleaned clocks on

The current system is crap but don't try to abuse it by using lb and gh together then cry foul when it backfires in ur face and u face a more well rounded even clan u can't hit as well

10. Very well said. That's also the reason why some clans including us will boycott the wars with uneven matches - not to provide the devs the delusion that the match was fair just by looking at the "close" plunder score. And I'm pretty sure that if our roster was given to the other clans, the plunder gap would be much bigger than that.

11. I do have lb players in clan but we don't mix them with gh to try to skirt the match up system

And yeah I know ur bfe and theirs not totals for exactly who was in but I faced both ur clans recently and as I said I have notes risk bfe is below average for the most part and DS above look at the rosters

12. Giving feedbacks to devs called crying? Then you're crying as well. Weak.

13. Lol You must not have seen us requesting for fixing the gh exploit. So having 2 or 3 ghs in the roster is exploiting the system? Small players are deprived of rights to war coz they are ghs? You must not understand the difference between gh exploit and having ghs in the roster.

If we really wanted to exploit the system, our roster would be totally different.

Anyone who really understands the wars will know what I mean. We always war with what we have. You can ask any of our members to see if we particularly select the ppl for the roster. We'd rather compete in the skill and strategy level instead of manipulating with the roster. That's why we request for a fair match. A mismatch only destroyed our fun of competing not under the same ground. We don't mind fighting a stronger clan as long as the mismatch is not too big.

14. I'm not saying its an exploit I'm saying its an attempt to draw an easier match

The way the new system is set up ur war roster has to be all in the same dtw/dts window or close to it to draw even matches with out anomalies such as wat happened in ur match or wat happens with rh ... Problem is the system doesn't take those anomalies into account and still try's to match u with overall strength

If u do it with just a couple gh and lb players u most of the time get a favorable match as the other clan will be smaller but sometimes u get screwed chaos reborn is another great clan but they use the same kinda roster alot .. Wether it's on purpose or not top 37 Allie lb balanced with a couple really smalls gets a favorable match most of the time

The other extreme which I do feel is an exploit is rh 15-20 gh a few lb and only a couple mid range players matching medium to medium large clans with no hope to plunder on them
    But that's another issue altogether

15. "intentional small alts"? Lol How funny. I didn't know that our members were actually some alts intentionally made by someone. Or was that someone actually you so you can be so sure?

"You can't count a gh as a 10m cs difference." Yes we had two ghs in the roster. So that shouldn't be counted as a 10mil cs difference and instead they should be counted as 110mil??

"And still how can u complain on a 55-52b war???" Lol how ignorant one could be just telling the fairness of a matchup from the plunder score, especially from a leader of an experienced war clan. Now I really can't blame devs for sharing the same thoughts.

"If you complain about that then you have absolutely no forum credibility." Well my forum credibility is not up to you to judge. I speak by the truth, back up by my investigation and stats collected. Numbers don't lie. I don't accuse other clan's small members as intentional alts. Just from this, it's obvious who has the better forum credibility.

Sorry to disappoint you but I won't stop complaining or "crying" in your word if that's what you meant. Not just for ourselves, but also for many other clans who have experienced the same as us. Ofc we learn everything good from other clans. Every clan has their own strength and learning is the way to make us better. You don't have to worry about us. Why would I care what others think about me? I only do what I think is right.

But matchup is a totally different thing. Sending feedbacks doesn't mean we stop learning and giving no feedbacks doesn't mean your improving otherwise. Unfair matchups still need to be pointed out and pushed till they are fixed.

"Stop warring gh's and small alts." Sorry I have no right to tell our small members to stop warring unless some are your alts. Then let me know who they are so we can stop them from "screwing" our matchups.

"Ill take a bfe advantage any day over a cs one btw" Well I'd like to take the other way around otherwise. It's annoying to be punished by something you fought hard to earn. I'd rather devs tell us what bfes to use to get a fair matchup and then we go with it. We don't fancy taking advantage of anyone else, either.

16. It's real simple the way the system is designed for the best match ups to happen size differences in ur war roster and the other need to be close to the same top to bottom that means bigs fight together mediums fight together and smalls fight together in their own size clans ... Then the system works close to properly

I don't like it any more then u .... i hate this match up system but its now wat we are stuck with if u want more even matches its wat u have to do and hope everyone else does too

Mixing them together gets u the uneven results that u see doesn't mean it's not fair u fielded it just means its uneven and can yield the inconsistent results

17. Well your advice only solves the problem for your own mismatch or better provide you favorable matchups but the system is still flawed. The problem is not fixed. A favorable matchup to you would be an unfair match to your oppo. That's what we don't want to see either.

We feel bad if we outmatch our oppo too coz we are depriving their rights of competing under the same base. In fact, we like challenges and don't mind facing clans stronger than us within a tolerable range. If we just wanted easy or favorable matchups, I wouldn't spend time sending feedbacks here to devs instead of tweaking our roster silently to make other clans victims of the unfair matchups.

I'm using the stats of our war as an example to show devs what the bottomline should be. If we can't overcome it, how many clans can say for sure they can?

18. If they don't fix the gh issue with it doesn't look like they will u will see a few clans running 5-10 of them with lb players trying to match down I already know a few doing it

19. By farming me can justify what you've done? Lmao!

You just proved how weak you are, from inside to outside. And you lost my last respect for you.

Pathetic.

20. Will boycott? Looking at your history it seems you boycotted a fair bit of matches for quite some time. Oh how I wish you would match up against Bg so you can boycott togheter so we can finaly see how a draw looks like.......ye right, that would happen :D

Sooooo.......there is gh's and there are 15 mill cs. Nothing in between those two? Where do you find the building that gives you 14 mill cs? I want one too! Or two!
    I loled, ofc you have gh's by choice....and a good bunch of them has problaby the funds to reach those 15 mill cs at any time, but you choose not to. Simple as that.

On another note I see you have stripped yourself of eq this fine evening. That tells me two things. First is that it's prefectly ok to complain on a flawed system but on the other hand corrupt and use it to your benefits. Oh those double standards, I love it!
    There other thing it tells me is that your bfa is far better then you claim it to be since you obviosly feel that you don't need equipment to successfully hit.

I had such respect for DS last season, now you have made it all go away starry. Shame.