ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1 *UPDATE*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

OMG!!!!! kaw_admin has just announced to the world that he is account sharing!!! Devs better get the big discipline stick out and whack that TOU violator - and good!!!

No wait maybe this was another grammatical miscalculation and he really did mean kaw_admin's.....

2. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

What is the benefit of preseaone ??? No x2 mithril not fixing GH issue?? No rancer?? Call it test war

3. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

No match found has another no match must be a record. Can you tell us what we need to do kaw admin please based on our bfe,bfa and cs do we need to raise our Cs or lower our bfa just give us a little help.

4. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

Of course Emily. Admin is not one, but many

5. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

Yes, you lose ee for leaving during the preseason, and yes i just tested it.

6. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

DTW/DTS not working in this war. Please fix the issue before season starts or make it correct. Thank you

7. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

Notifications are almost a full minute behind. Please address this issue.

8. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

What a bunch of crap. Since when does a little guy in a big war get a free pass? DTW is just a cover for a broken system. If you bring little guys to a war big guys should be able to hit them.

9. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

Yep lost ee after leaving

I think it's a bit odd that they never said no rancor would be awarded until the war 1 thread.

Just saying

10. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

For sure awesome matchup devs but as previously posted notifications where very laggy this war plz fix as makes it incredibly hard to properly sko

11. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

Dear Devs:

The OP in this clan stated:

"You will not lose Estoc's Edge when leaving a clan during pre-season."

This seems to be a very clear statement to me.

This was I participated in Pre-season, Week 0- War 1.

Afterwards I went to an ee clan to make room for other warriors.
    I lost a level of EE. Could you please clarify this for me, or return my EE?

Thank you!

-Dali

12. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

Devs, another great job matching us with 110mil more CS and tons of more BFA (comparable BFE)!
    It seems there is no limit for the mismatches you can set up. We wonder what the next mismatch will be like. 200mil more CS? 10x more BFA? I'm sure you are far more creative than expected.

BTW, great respect to RISK! A strong war clan good at warring.

13. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

Dear Devs,
    Same here.
    Thank you!

14. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

Same here left and got no estoc edge
    "You will not lose Estoc's Edge when leaving a clan during pre-season."

Please fix this!

15. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

52,261,998,987 plunder -> you
    55,667,448,413 plunder -> them

Looks like a pretty close war to me.

16. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

Lol yeah looks real close to me too

17. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

Lost ee after leaving clandevs???

18. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

updated the post, we are looking into it. Shouldn't happen, we'll fix it for anyone who did lose EE and we'll fix it going forward.

19. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

How ignorant are you by telling the matchup just by the plunder score????
    Do you not know there are many factors that can influence the plunder score?????

Please define a fair matchup in your book! What if both clans chose not to war? Then the plunder score will be 0 to 0. So whatever the matchup is, it must be a fair matchup, isn't it?

Thanks for giving the biggest joke today, devs!

20. Re: ESTOC TRIALS SEASON 2: PRE-SEASON, Week 0 - War 1

@admin;

Although the DS v RISK score was close, that is a bit misleading. Dragons Sanctuary is a experienced and highly talented war clan, compared to RISK; who has proven to be talented, is not as experienced warring together as DS.

The close score ought the be attributed to better strategy by DS, not by a fair matchup. DS is better, but once you reach a certain point, bigger will beat better.

Now, this matchup is easily allowed given the current match system, which is the problem; not this specific match, but the fact that matches like this can occur.

I think the Kaw community would like stricter BFA BFE CS and Hit ratio requirements for wars; the tradeoff is that this will obviously increase No matches, but I think we all would like a no match rather than an unwinnable one.