Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Hmm... How about you get sick, and for ONE FOUL MONTH, SPEND 20k on KaW!
    It's just one month.
    It shouldn't be that bad for you, seeing as how you get 20k a month, Scouter.

2. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

5 years out of high school living with your parents money, clubbing and drinking, switching girls every day. What a life.

I'm a heavyweight! Football captain, fat, no

Caps lock noob

3. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

I think that 60 for all items is ****. What if someone gets only 59? I feel that before you changed the number was good or at least make 6 pieces of armor 55-60

4. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

So you're 21-23, going out to bars every night, spending 19k a month(guessing you spend some on bills and food, unless you live in your parents basement) on girls and alcohol? I see miserable little nerd who feels the need to be a bad ass over the Internet and needs to lie for attention.

I'm not jealous, if what you say is true, I have a much better life.

5. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Actually its an awesome life, best drugs best alcohol hottest girls, sorry to say it but this game just doesnt mean enough to me to spend 20k on nobs, xtals for war is my limit.

6. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

bad hours for Europeans..... Again !

7. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Drugs? Ruining your future. If you have one at that. I would be more proud if 5k that I worked my ass off to get than 20k your parents gave you.

8. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

You can keep on working hard for change...ill be glad to go clubbing and make a 20k allowance...

9. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

I'm going to bet that when we make him look even more like an idiot, he's going to come back later and claim that he was "drunk."

10. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Guarantee it Jesus.

11. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

I am impressed at how many of community concerns were addressed here. Support.

All that's left is bfa matchup issues, and lag.

12. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Lol scouter you just made alot of enemies oh and btw the laides dont like you they like your.money and your not getting nothing good your just getting whores and prostitutes that give anyone bj,a nice ride for the right price careful you might get aids and die tonight oh and i see why you do drugs you have no real friends a crappy life parents dont care about you so they give you money to go away.and now i know why you were football captain you paid off the coach because u had no real skill you prolly were benched and yelling at people while the real captain played haha!! And the funny thing is you have such a sad life you start drama in a game haha

13. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

I would say 60 points is too much for the 6 equipments. If we don't count the last 2 weeks doubled points, it means 30 win without a lose? Ummmmmm..

And I agree that it would be better if you make the max point a range, like 55-60.

Just some opinion.

14. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

LMAO im so drunk right now I dont even care bro, all I know is at the end of the day I got a lot more money, girls, booze, and drugs than you will likely ever have in your life. So you tell me who is winning.

15. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Lmao, bypass

16. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Who's winning? Not you. You will have your false sense of amusement for the rest of your 20's then find yourself an addicted, STD-ridden, homeless, nolife, loser. Good luck with your 20k.

17. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

10 points for Jesus.

18. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Just leave you fail troll.

19. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

@Scouter if I got 20k a month id have every pro pack and 1000's of xtals, doubt you get it anyways. You haven't even got the pro banner lolz

20. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

When you gettin G's girls alcohol and drugs right and left like me who cares what happens to me when imi older, ill still be so rich and have such a nice house, and I actually do have a longtime girlfriend, and im so healthy right now I can bench 350.