Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

The wars are tommorrow

2. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Devs.. Please listen to the feedback. These times suck for most European players.

3. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Will I still get the clan equipment if I'm not active in an EE war my clan wins?

4. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

People from europe who got a real life caan only participate in 3 wars a week! This is so dam anoying Devs 

5. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

please can you add more variety to war times in future weeks. you have 3 wars starting at 2am GMT and 4 wars starting at 10pm GMT...

why do they all have to start the same kind of time? what is wrong that they can't start 9(pm),11(pm),12(am),1 or 3 am?

6. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Maybe now BobFett can get his Mandolorian armor

7. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

What happened to 30... 60 seems a bit extreme to me. You double the requirement so people can merc without losing points so you are going against clan unity. To get 60, you have to war in about 25% of all wars and never lpse. At 60, why don't you give 3 points per victory and take 1 for leaving. Warring with same clan should be worth something. How many people will abandon their clans during the mega bonus week?

8. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

ATA better get their lawyers ready... Lucasfilms LTD. is gonna be knocking on their door in 3...2...1...

9. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Rancor is a legitimate word in the English dictionary, it means Malice/hatred.

10. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Perhaps you should take that as a hint, LittleScooter. Or be a big boy and post with the main you spend your 20k per month on.

I don't believe a word of your crap, by the way. You type, argue, stomp your feet, and pout like a child. I think that is exactly what you are. If you're going to make up lies to look bigger on a video game, you should make them more believable.

Wait...10 girls per week AND a "longtime girlfriend" ( because that's exactly what adults call a "relationship")? MAN you're busy. Thank you for that laugh, though, my March Madness beer almost came out my nose when I read it. The bragging about your drugs, though? This isn't an 80s rap video. This is real life. Find better role models than what is on your TV. Drugs are nothing to brag about, especially on a 13+ game.

You should probably stop watching whatever show the kids watch these days thinking that's reality. In the real world (for when you grow up), it's not about how much you make per month or how many chicks you bring home per week. It's about how you present yourself, and how you speak to people. You? Fail. Miserably.

That being said - I speak to this entire thread now.

Let's stop giving Scooter here the attention he so obviously craves.

This forum is for upcoming wars, and the changes the devs have made to make them better. I am glad they listen to the feedback (insert Sally Fields, "they like me, they really like me!" speech), and take action towards it. It's looking to be extremely tiring, but fun.

Now stop feeding the trolls.
    Me included.
    *puts down troll food*

11. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Still not rly happy about 40 member limitbut ok

12. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Devs how about the possibility of different times for wars on weekdays that aren't evenings for usa? I can only war weekends as you've scheduled every war during the morninf for asia/australia

13. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Are times set...or will they change week to week?

14. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

And how about diff war make up 30-60..40-70.50-80.60-90.70-100. Why van a clan be 100 but not war as one....seems kind of silly that u make a clan and cant war with them.

15. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Times are set.

16. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Lol that noob left

17. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

To address the concerns over obtaining crystals after quests are complete and without spending real life cash... I was thinking what if there was a system made where mith could be used to buy a crystal?

-a limited option...max of 2 crystals held at a time with no more than 4 available for purchase per day (similar to the mith purchase option)

-we already have a sliding scale system in place for buying mith with gold, so it is a viable option to anyone who can play

-estoc earned mith would be able to pay for crystals for future wars if desired

-to keep its effects on the kawconomy stable it should be a costly option

This would resolve the issue of obtaining the crystals necessary to participate in EE wars and further encourage players to continue in this really exciting facet of kaw.

18. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

It's not as hard as you might think. We want 30 wins to be exclusive, but not ultra exclusive for only 1-2 clans. For example, out of a 80 war schedule, you can still get 60 points with the following record:

W40 L20 (40x2-20)
    W50 L40 (50x2-40)

What we want to do is encourage participation, as well as winning. The more you play, the more you can lose.

If you have reached max level with 2 weeks remaining, you may want to sit out wars to save your level 60. Just a tip :) That also allows other, less powerful clans to make a run at 60.

19. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Mith, and they will be slightly better than Red Paladin's. Not TOO much, but enough. Also, they are "free" if you can get the Rancor Levels.

20. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Regarding the complaints about Timezones. Over the past 2 months, everytime we tried to run a war focused on European or Asian timezones, we have had every little signups.

This causes issues for everyone, as it leads to mismatches or no matches.

We are definitely open to having wars in time zones if there are enough players interested. I am open to adjusting the times on one of the days to accomodate the non-american timezones. We will post a separate thread regarding this matter next week.