Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Awesome Kaw_admin there can be more than 1 winner right

2. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

YEA BUDDY LOOKING FORWARD TO PARTICIPATE

3. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Still crappy time for Europe, not good devs, not good :( :( :(

4. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

I actually think u guys have done a good job with bfa adjustments. In most of the wars I've seen the big bfa clans are usually a few less people to compensate.

5. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

@kaw_admin

And one more thing I missed.. Aside from my earlier post, will the "no matchup" algorithm be in place this pre season til whole regular season?

6. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Do we get anything for no matchup or ff?

7. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Cool

8. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Really love all of the thought that went into this and I really appreciate you devs trying to make us happy. So for that, thank you.

One thing however, 30 wins without a loss is quite a lot... This means you need to win 3 wars a week without losing ANY... ik the last 2 weeks give double levels, but I'm not calculating that. That's a bit much tbh. I think a good amount would be something like a level of 40 or even 50.

Another thing is (and I saw a couple others mention it) that as it stands, if you've had max rancor level the entire season, then you lose your last war, you automatically miss-out on the last piece of equip. It makes more sense for there to be a range like you had in your initial proposition of the idea.

9. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Yeah! They should only give free xtals to people who contribute to the event.
    like make cool art for the war.
    :mrgreen:

10. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Lool

11. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Why are you making it so many wars to win and fight you still have not given a solution to xtals why are you trying to make this so expensive first of all xtals are expensive are you gonna give it a 50% off atleast or are you going to double eb payout or both because pots are expensive aswell. I like your idea and the season 1 seems interesting fun and challenging also equipment sounds sexy. So it isnt all bad but this is to much for teens, and not rich people. Think about your whole community of players not your pockets and wallets because guess what we are going to think.of ours too.

12. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

I love the fact that me and my financially stable adult friends are able to have an edge on teenagers and kids because we have 2$ to spend each war.

13. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

we wish devs will be giving free xtals too
    specially to top ranks
    ;)
    :D
    :p
    :mrgreen:
    :idea:

and devs need to earn too
    so don't complain if you will invest on some

:geek:
    :lol:
    :roll:

14. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Great jobs devs!!! Just one last thing : The equipments of the vanquished paladin will be enchanted by mith? Or by aqua and inferno?

15. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Oh hey scouter the funny thing about you and your adult friends being able to spend 2 dollars each war isthe same reason why your not married or have kids your a fat f*** that stays home all day :)

16. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Sucks to be GMT. Gotta keep having a war at 2am lol

17. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

LMAO I was the captain of the football team in highschool and had girls all over me loser, how bout you...let me guess chess club master?

18. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Holy ****, you spend $2 on a game?? You must have no life if you spend that much money!!! :x

19. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Oh please scouter that was ages ago about 20-30 years back now your a slob in your bat cave? And if you were captain of your football team im guessing you lost all your games and the coach couldnt find anyone better? Oh how proud you should be of yourself

20. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Kaw why do you hate Europeans? This times are shocking again