Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Actually it was only 5 years ago and btw Im richer than youll ever be and dont even have to have a job, my parents are so rich and give me 20K a month LMAO I can buy whatever I want, go to clubs whenever I want, get girls whenever I want, how bout you? LMAO

2. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

You put all the wars at the same time, in 3 different brackets ?

Seriously, I know you guys are an American based game but let other TZes have some sort of shot at afternoon/night weekday wars... It's kind of hard to get the levels in Estoc Wars, of you are just going t ogive 2-3 timezones all the wars...

3. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

If anyone would like me to be in their clan for the wars, or if anyone is warring, please tell me. It would be great to war for Season 1 with y'all.

4. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

If you think war times are bad for Europe try being an asian or aussie.

5. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

All for the yanks as all ways. ill not be spending a penny more on this game unless the change these awful time. one hour earlier on the 10pm gmt wars would make a big difference.

6. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Scouter, exaggeration much? :lol:

Prove it, show pictures of those cash stacks.

7. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Haha scouter thank you, you have proved my point your a snooby little white b***** that gets money from his mommy and daddy stays home all day to.play video games since he has no real life. I mean if your so hot and rich why are you on this dont you have a life?

8. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Actually not exaggerating at all, I think I found my first victim of jealousy LMAO let me guess..you wish you had the swag, money, and girls that I do...Yeah thought so, dream on

9. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

@Kaw_admin lilscouter proved my point only little rich snobs can keep up with what you want to do

10. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

I have a life i go out clubbing and drinking with my friends all the time, at the hottest clubs I might add. Im probably with 10 different girls in any given week, wanna know why? cuz i got dollas after dollas to spend on these things which you dont LOL

11. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Both scout and king are complete douches. Leave

12. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

What a Kool Kat. You wish you had that life. Personally, I don't. That would be such a snobby life.

And like I said, prove that fat 20k stack you get every month from your parents, you freeloading leech. :lol: :lol:

13. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Question: do u have to have level 60 for 6 new equip or level 5 achievment because if u needed level 60 at the end of the season that would make it far harder XD

14. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

So you're a drunk who has constant visits to the ER for alcohol poisoning and to get your regular herpes and HIV tests? Why don't you nob up with that $20k, hlbc, and strip farm everyone in the clans of those doubting you? 

15. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Wow. Weekday wars are all in the morning for Asian time zone ??? Guess peeps don't have to work or school.

If I ff rl and war in decent timezone in the weekends, how many wars can I do? Maybe 3 or 4?

Way to go dev 

16. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Yup all built around the f ing yanks per usual DEVS you do have an audience apart from the usa you know! You really are starting to piss people off that live outside of America! Do us all a favour pull your fingers out of your ass and make this game more user friendly to EVERYBODY not just your yanky friends WE spend money to you know! But sadly we seem to spend less and less on this game as you piss us off more and more! I used to buy xtals every week but i can honestly say i think i have bought 1 lot in the last 6 months! You bought wars back but only small noob guild clans war as the big attack builds are not as affective! Gonna have aload of players with all equipment that have played for 6 months because any big guys get turned away! If you have a strong clan you get NO match up????? Whats that about? Seriously devs you guys need to sit down and REALLY REALLY rethink an plan the future of KAW cus you guys seem to have the right mindset but have NO IDEA how to progress it!

Thats my 2 penneth worth anyway

See you in war HOPEFULLY!

17. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

LIke I said ive already proved youre jealous of me so I dont know why youre still trying to make yourself feel better when its clearly failing, you should just leave dude.

18. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

I AINT NO LIGHTWEIGHT I CAN TAKE ALCOHOL. And I could easily nob up if i wanted to but I prefer to spend money on alcohol and girls.

19. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Scouter is running on empty false lies. Stop embarrassing yourself, kid.

20. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Oh, but surely you could spare a few thousand dollars to hlbc and prove us all wrong, no?