Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Mar 24, 2013.

1. I didnt say success, I'm saying clans and players like to participate in them. I've never had a no matchup or a mismatch. Don't know what that's like. We were outnumbered by ten but it was a close battle to the end so don't count that as a mismatch. The number of clans have gone down partially to the big osw going on. This week has been the most fair matches(according to other clans) that estocs has ever produced. So they devs are improving things. It's taking awhile because it's hard to fit everyone's needs, one minute there is half the clans complaining about mismatches now they are complaining about no matches and saying they would rather have a mismatch. There is no pleasing everyone, due to the fact everyone has a different idea on what should be done. :mrgreen:

2. I agree with Jayde's post on the prior page. Bang on. The majority of complaints here are 1. From clans who got matched vs an LB/Guild hansel clan match. Which is an exploit. 2. Those ppl in LB/Guild Hansel clans who got no match, I guess cause they liked the free myth a lot.

3. And with a participation rate of less than 3% of kaw it's a shoe-in success

4. To those ppl who think LB/Hansel caln is exploit

This is a strategy game, how to mix build in a clan is a strategy, there no rule says you can't have guild hansel in a clan, so don't expect other ppl to follow your game strategy.

And, most of you think this is exploit are from big LB clan, you think your are the best and own the kaw, you dont allow any new player to join your clan, and you want every player play the game your way so you can dominate. we never ask devs to change the game adjust to us, its those who lost in the "unfair match" asked to adjust, we just ask dev to let us play, everyone deserve to play if they committed their time into it, we are no diff from those players from big clan, we pay real money to play this game.

LB clan never allow player like me to join, it was screwed took me in and give me a chance to war, screwed don't reject new ppl like those LB clan until this no match, they are forced to closed their door and so as we, leaving those noob player no chance in noob clan which often straggle to get min player to war, so the lb clan can keep dominate the way they want to.

Kaw is everybody's game, we can take new ppl and train them play hard, its only good for the game, stop calling "Exploit" just because you don't like it.

BY the way, we won because we play hard, because we are so active in the war, because we are so active in eb, because we have great leader who know how to take care his clan, because we are so well organized. not because exploit!

5. I have an odd question regarding wartimes for war 8 that is Sunday 2 AM gmt. Tonight at 2 AM GMT 1 is daylight savings time, and so what i'm wondering is will your schedule be observing that. Lol. Basically if i am GMT 1 when will the war be? Is it at 3 am if daylight saving time wasnt tonight, or is it at 4 am considering daylight savings time? ๎„

6. Anyway, should put in a warning, cause at 1AM GMT it will be 2AM GMT, those that wake for war are going to be an hour late๎„๎€‘

7. It's not an exploit per say .. But lb stacking a clan and filling numbers with gh was a manipulating of the old matching math .. That is plan to see .. That's why ur not getting matchs now not the devs fault they patched a loop hole that was being abused .. To turn EE into mith wars

The devs only made it so that clans are more fairly matched .. If these clans can't find a match then they will need to adjust roster to accommodate to a proper match and maybe have to war like the rest of us using skill and strategy to win wars

8. The only thing the devs changed this week was they raised the importance of bfa in the match up math . That was it and the effect was much closer much better matches

9. Do we have no matchup for rancor wars?

10. Got a no match here so frustrated

11. Fix the ******* bfa issue! It holds more weight then you are allowing for devs!

12. In our ongoing war, our players were KOed multiple times within seconds (the same player was KOed multiple times within a few seconds). In these instances, the player lost different amounts of plunder. Therefore I'm demanding my mith back and the maintaining of my EE level because of your (the devs) faulty system!

13. I can totally see the lack of interest in wars, with only 54 pages of responses. Simple fact, the reason we are building is to test our builds and strategies against others. Everyone loses a war, every now and again. What kind of person are you, the one who whines about it not being fair, or the one who puts in the work to be better? In KAW you might convince the devs to figure out a way to make it so the people who invest hours every day growing and developing strategies have no advantage. In real life that will never happen.

14. Cause this needs to be quoted on just about every page.
    SUPPORT!

15. Ronin, congrats on losing your forum virginity.

16. Agreed wulf.

17. Ok I'm really not understanding the problem with a no match. I do understand that it can be frustrating but if they take it out then it's back to stacking. Everyone hated how Zodiac and HGL stacked the clan with hlbc and just pounded everyone. This system is to make it so that stacking runs a risk of no match and clan strength mismatches. Without this system someone had to face a stacked clan, no matter size or strength. With this new system it has really fixed wars so there won't be wars like 60v40.I say this has really helped EE wars because the clans who keeps getting a no match would most likely have ended up fighting a war they would have lost anyway due to a mismatch and they would have been complaining even more because of it.

18. We have had 4 failed match ups so far this week - anyone else suffering the same? Need to understand why so we can fix the roster better before match up. Devs any chance of an analysis of this weeks match ups and failed match ups to help us understand the problem?

19. No match strikes for the fourth time for GHC Silent Killers. :(

20. Oz, GHC Silent Killers as had 3 no matches, not 4.