Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Just to clarify I am not complaining cause I'm in a guild-hansel clan I'm just stating that the No Match System is not benefiting players like the Devs thought it would. This worm family likes to rant about not get there mith. I am just trying to help people out and express my thoughts as well.

2. WAR LAG SUCKS... So tired of 20 plus hits posting at one time ... Sure the servers time it, but I don't believe it

3. Evil how are they going to stop that, if you have 20guys hit you it's going to be like that. And if it's only one guy, that one guy can hit someone once a second( on good Internet). That fast would be almost impossible to track every hit between 60ish wars they have.

4. This is directed to Pummellor and others. You supported tightening the BFA threshold because Kingdoms bigger than you were beating you up. You support keeping the No Match mechanism because Kingdoms smaller than you were beating you up. Now you're happy yes?

But there are still lopsided Wars. None of these changes on part of the Developers are giving you Wins, or anybody else for that matter. Match-ups appear better for you because Clans are being taken out of the mix, irregular Clans I suppose you would call them. But there are only 60-odd Clans participating in this venture as it is. And each of those Clans cost the same amount of Gold to start, and deserve the same right to play.

To me this looks as if the Developers are patching a problem by trimming away opportunity from Players. If their goal really was to allow more participation why are they making changes driving participation down? Where is the initiative to drive more Clans to fight? We need competition, we need Kingdoms signing up, why isn't the focus there?

Every losing Member of a Rancor War Roster gets 10 Mithril. Every No Matched Clan Member gets 10 Mithril. Every loss in a Rancor War gives your Clan half a Point instead of zero. Just come up with something to get folks off their asses to play. Will something like this be abused? So what. If two Clans try to pull a fast one and end up get ting Matched, there's another War. It's a Win-Win.

This is supposed to be fun. Not stressful, not annoying, not frustrating. Fun. Everybody needs to loosen up and think of a way for this to work for all Players. If we can't then the whole fiasco is a wash in my opinion.

5. @Gamehendge
    You last part was well stated! I agree it's suppose to be fun not frustrating!!

6. Devs. Please answer community and actually give us something that will relieve the tension here.

5 no matches out of 8 wars is real shitty. We need an answer.

7.  Very well stated Gamehendge, I agree 100% 

8. How do come up with rancor rage points? do u lose points leaving a clan, I'm talking about preseason achievement

9. Does ee reset in rancor wars (preseason) if you signed up - cast woc, and clan signed up, but no match? Just wondering as I only have 3 hrs left before lvl 5 ee expires, after 'no match' for war # 6, and becoming a little anxious...... Thanks

10. Today is daylight savings in UK, which means tonights war is either 1am or 3am, not 2am as advertised.......

Which is it so i can set my alarm?

By the way, the war times suck for the rest of the world....appreciate the US gets priority due to largest customer base, but perhaps just a little tweaking needed!!

11. Wow. I am just amazed at the anger here.

That all of you expect the game to adjust to YOU amazes me.

Most clans adjusted to the game. We built towers. We got equipment. We made ourselves stronger.

Some clans decided to exploit the old match system (which did NOT work), and stack clans with heavy at the top, then guild hansels. Do you know what a "match" is? It means finding a clan that MATCHES you. If you have a distribution that doesn't match other clans, you will get a no match.

If you get THIS many no matches, take a hint. ADJUST TO THE MECHANICS. Do NOT expect the mechanics to adjust to you. Your plan didn't work, get over it, move on, and if you really want to EE war, you can do so easily. There are many clans out there, or you can build one that will easily find a match.

Remember the hax0r build? I had it. It was awesome. But the devs fixed it. Oh well. Adjust, move on. They figured out the exploit. Bummer.

"We just have a clan, it's not an exploit." Yes, it is. In the old match-up system, and clan with LB on top, and guild hansels on the bottom would get a MUCH smaller matchup than the strength of the clan. Guild hansels don't count for much, and hitting them gets very little plunder. It was almost impossible to beat. Just like the Hax0r. EXPLOIT.

With the new and improved system, matchups factor in all things...not just your builds, but how your builds are distributed. The BFA. Etc. It's FAIR. You are actually COMPLAINING because you can't cheat the system anymore. Baffled. Truly.

Stop calling for people's heads. It's getting old.

12. Really???? No match again...this is bull

13. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MATCH UP!

V͇̼͇̫ͥ͜A͇̼͇̫ͣ͜L͇̼͇̫ͫ͜

14. By making matchup more fair and giving everyone a chance to use their skill build knowledge and tactics in war ... By making them way more even the devs will encourage more clans to sign up if they know they will have at least a chance at a fair fight ...

Since Monday every war we had has been a very close match ... Encouraging both sides to fight harder and get better we lose a couple won a couple but all were great fights

15. EE wars are a total FAIL. Face it there's just not the desire within the greater kawmunity too war all the time. There never really has been that desire for any form of system war. Time too draw a line under them and move on?

16. No estocs are great. Maybe making smaller wars would be easy for the many clans that want to war

17. Boss speak for yourself the wars are amazing, I was never going to war before these. I have now found a new reason to keep playing. Before I quit I want to get all equip possible and participate in an asw. I also want to moderate but that's not as bad.

18. @ bobert, when were/was system wars the 'best thing' and really popular? I can't recall an appetite for them. Plunder wars don't count. How many clans did you see that did b2b system wars? I can't recall many. Fact is those with a grudge went osw, those that wanted too grow went pw, nothing's changed there's not a large demand for an organised and dev controlled war system. The 'fad' is wearing off just like that boy band that was all the rage last year you can't remember the name of now......

19. Asw seems like a big among the kawmunity. And I think estoc wars are a hit. If they weren't people wouldn't be suggesting ways to make them better. If you and/or your clan doesn't then don't participate. No one is holding a gun to your head. I'm sure the devs won't miss one clan

20. Yes the EE wars are so big the number of clans doing them is steadily going down and the number of no match's is going up. That's a sure sign of success right there Fact is if EE wars are too be truly big there's only one way - remove all ebs and the battle button so you have too do them too hit anything. Then watch the complaints and the kawmunity leave