Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Mar 24, 2013.

1. @ kaw admin

It would have been better had you postponed rancore...

2. There's only one way to get the devs to listen to us.

Rate Kingdoms at War 1-Star in the App Store!

3. I already have a list of people that want to quit because of this

4. Yup no match up again FFS 

5. The answer is-

There's just not enough clans warring. 24 match ups made this war...? /48 total.

That's bad. Think of the amount of clans there are. How about making EE profitable Cash wise?

6. I'm done with EE wars now. Out of 4 wars I wanted to do, 3 no matchups.

Thanks devs, you really brought the war back to KaW.

Forget buying xtals and jobs for this, I'll just go back to hitting haunt and other players, for EB equipment which you are realizing that's just as good.



7.  No match again?

8. Devs Put the 40 min back.. I don't recall this many no matches with higher min

9. ******* kidding me devs? That's 5!

10. COME ON DEVS OUR WAR/NON WAR RATIO IS 3/7 IF I WAS PLAYING CALL OF DUTY THAT WOULD BE A HORRIBLE RATIO COME ON DONT LET US RESCHEDULE ALL OF OUR REAL LIFE TIME FOR NOTHING...GRRR CAPS RAGE REDIULOUS

11. Ummm... The reasons why you keep getting no match is probably because the devs are trying to eliminate the exploit of guild hansel clans...

12. How is a build an exploit ^

Elaborate please.

13. Same way the tower build was

14. So let's see..
    That's 5 no match wars, 70-100 mother each so being 350-500 mith loss for those who actually opt'd in. I want my mith kaw_Admin!

15. Also than why has GHC not been gettin nm?

16. @kaw_admin
    Ok so as you know we have had 5 no matches out of the 8 this week. Not just 1 or 2 but 5 no matches. How is it possible for KaWmunity to enjoy this game if we can't even war? We have tried everything and you are not giving us a match! I'm pissed and I expect this problem to be fixed and if you are trying to eliminate guild hansel clans that's a bunch of bs! You never said we couldn't have guild hansel clans, you gave us Estoc trials to war and to try to win. Well if a clan just expects to win and not be matched unfairly then they need to not war! You guys need to find a way to fix this before the actual season starts. I've woke up at 3am today just to war and we got an unfair matchup, but we still did our best against Rising Hawks and we almost beat them too. I would much rather have an unfair matchup than no war at all. So to all you whinie babies who complain about unfair matchups get the **** over it!!

-thick_and_juicy 

17. @kaw_admin
    Reading a whole bunch of threads and comments on threads I have come to the conclusion that your No Match System has been more of a harm to the Rancor Wars then it has helped. I request an option to war with a possible match. Both clans would have to agree in order for war to take place. If this is not a reasonable change than a point and mith should be given to the clans that got a No Match. You can decide the amounts of points and mith. If this No Matching continues you will lose out interest in fighting in the wars and Season 1 will be a fail. You want to make money as Devs then we want our wars to be fixed. Thank you for taking time to read my post. I hope for a quick response.

18. Agreed^
    thick_and_juicy

19. Devs before you do something rash consider the vast silent majority here. Lots of very vocal worms are complaining about no match but the complaints are limited to the clans that are stacking with an excessive amount of guild hansels to get a very favorable match.

Stacking with a huge amount of ally lb or 75 % guild hansels is an attempt at exploiting the matching system. I hope devs give more consideration to "regular" clans who want to war on a consistent basis and on even terms than to clans who have aggregated a bunch of Mercs in an attempt to farm mith from unsuspecting normal clans.