Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Just one question devs : If i get no match 3 times in a row how do u think i can get Rancor level and get my clan to be in the top clans in prestige ?!?! Please explain me how i can get equipment if i get no match result ?? Their are a lot of ppl that can war much so only 1-3 wars in a week ,so when they get NO MATCH all the times if the war they cant get Rancor level and as result of that : CANT GET THE EQUIPMENT ! . So please explain me how th NO MACTH can be fair for them :?:

2. he has a point

3. Well it's better to have a no match then unfair matchup. Either way people whine about

4. Unfair to who? The noob clans that occasionally get a bad match? The leader board ppl who have spent alot of time and money on this game only to have bfa screwing the EE wars and they are punished. Or the small clans that can't get a match at all and would be happy with a bad match just to war. Who is more important?

5. Great matchup today!

6. Oh, wow. That was a close war @ Rising Hawk.

7. Atleast we got match

8. Kaw_Admim:

When this war started my IDevise has Been crashing every 10min. It pisses me off so badly when I'm at war and it's starts crashing on me, I think it might be the update but I reseted my I devise, I deleted the app ECT. Nothing seems to work :/ I might just have to buy a new IDevise 

9. Another idea for no matchup problem. Let all no match up clans to see each other, and let them decide themself if they want to war or not, taking all risk and responsibility on themself, instead of blaming developers..

10. I see no issues with that ^

11. Give us a matchup !!!!!

12. 4th no match.

what the **** is this ****?

13. What do ya know devs! No matchup! Again! That's...what? 4 in 3 days??

14. I don't know if this is the right place but any clan out there need a small guild hansel for the wars? Wall me if you do

15. Ranger bro, 4 in 2 days

16. No match again!!!! C'mon devs get your **** together 

17. 18 weeks, And still kinks in the system.

4 no matches in 5 wars.

Hello, Wake up devs . Sigh :(

18. Lol we're screwed has the same problem 

19. @Kaw_Admin, 3 no matches so far this week, We aim for the average number to war with and still are met with no match, if this 'No match' is still in place for the EE Season, God help whoever has to sort through the 1000's of Emails and feedback ranting you will get 

20. Rising Hawks, We're Screwed and Worms have all had >3 non matches this week devs.

Sort it out. We should be compensated for 4 non-matches!!! Most people have to reschedule RL just to war.