Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Let me see what's going here and provide some information for everyone as to why this is happening. Will report back soon.

2. So Today Makes 2 Days In A Row That We Recieved No Match Up Multiple Clans On Wc With Same Issue Devs Please Look At This Again, Also Try To.Fix Epic Timers When This Occures (They Dont Reset From Shortened Length) Thank you

3. Another no match up !! Two in a row now, come on Devs!!

4. This is driving me crazy. Where's the 150mith I would've profited?!

5. This is very annoying 2 no matchs in a row...

6. @Kaw_Admin I would suggest you conduct another vote on no match

7. Or maybe not tighten bfa

8. You at least have to give us 1 rancor level for a no match... If this continues the way it has, we will never get lvl 50...

9. no match = garbage devs. i would rather fight a bigger clan and lose than to not even have the oppurtunity to do so.

4 times in a row this has happened to our clan. immadbro

10. So today's statistics:

68 signups
    - 14 no match scenarios (20.5%)

We would ideally like the no match % to be around 10% if possible, especially with 68 signups. Given the clans without a matchup, they are mostly around the middle. Unfortunately, there is nothing a clan can do to get a better match at this point.

However, we are in the process of rolling out something for no match scenarios next week. We will be able to announce this soon!

11. Fix bfa! I'd prefer to get a no match then to be put in the arena with a clan impossible for your clan to beat! Please explain how you think it its fairer to put a clan against another clan when they have no chance to win, rather then telling one or even both clans no match! It's a joke kaw, stop turning a blind eye to the bfa issue! We are happy and actually prefer to fight a stinger and higher ranked clan as it makes for a challenge and a great war, but come #2 vs #17 its a joke and you know it!

12. Devs- your telling us to sign up randomly basically, no clue what other opponents are warring with and hope we get a match?

Give us a table with a list of clans with the name "???????" And their strength and how many warring, that way we can aim to get as close to that as possible. Doing it like this is stupid.

-val

13. Give the people who don't get matched something

14. Earlier people had no idea about how the no matchup system would be.
    Now they have a good idea about it.
    Probably it's time to vote again if people want it or not.

15. Kaw admin I think all the people who received a "no match up" message appreciates you working towards a solution. (Especially clans that didn't have the opportunity to war two days in a row.)

Bear in mind that with mithril and mithril equipment being the reward and also with EE wars being the only way of achieving the aforementioned items, the solution needs to not put clans that don't get matched at a disadvantage for season one rancor wars.

Thanks

16. Oh yea 100, I love them for I.

17. Kaw please answer a simple question that has been asked lots of times with no answer!

Is bfa calculated when matching 2 clans to war?

My guess is no, but please confirm.