Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Remove em. Just makes the unique equips not so unique.

2. Err "shouldn't be forced to leave clan due to real life"

3. Re: Estoc Trials Season 1 - The Rancor Wars

Ha, thanks 0_o-TT-o_0. Our Rancor is going to be a dude, not a monster so hopefully George Lucas is too busy on his ranch to care. :p

4. Kawmedy hour. :lol:

5. @ kaw_creative I bet Disney corp has enough lawyers with time on their hands though

6. @kaw_admin is the equipment given randomly, or are the best ones only given to those with highest rancour level? Or can we choose which we get?

7. No reply to the 4 page debate about bfa?

8. Page 4? You mean 34?

9. Not much of a debate:
    For Removal of BFA in war : 2
    For Keeping war mechanics the same : 11
    For Accounting BFA in Matchup : 3
    Flip-Flop say nothing of consequence : 1

So at best it's 11:5 for your suggestion.
    As for the Pro/High School comparison, BFA is not the separation here, that is your Average Warrior Combined Stats.
    BFA seperates the Pro teams that are more dedicated.
    Consider building your BFA like Film study, proper scouting, drafting, free agent signing. It takes time, effort and dedication to make these choices. BFA just doesn't 'happen', so I say match clans based off Combined stats and let the chips fall where they may.
    Considering BFA in matchups is a slippery slope with includes Equipment , bonuses, pots, towers, spy builds and experience.
    Btw, your 'debate' started on page 31.
    Also, if people would have used the system war in the first place, they wouldn't need a matchup system.
    ...and to station, my nub comments were not just towards you, but more to the movement.
    ...I would however support your no bfa movement if you non-bfa'ers forfeit your right to all of the equipment. So you can war fair, and I'm still not penalized for playing a complete game.

10. I was just trying to get it mostly talked about and some kinda discussion about it kaw admin has said very little about the subject at all

11. All I'm saying is matching cs only in a war of the devs matching not my choosing and saying I carry equal weight as a guy with enough bfa to be worth 4-5 of me in one person 1-2 bill in bfa stats .. Not cost .. Is ridiculous comparison

12. And I meant it was 4 pages long of discussion

13. And bfa doesn't count in towers equip pots or anything else all those bonuses are completely separate in fighting mech calculations .. If ur sword for instance give u a 10% bonus it's to ur natural stats before bfa is added in not after they don't stack

14. Another no match in a row

15. Station Would you prefer more clarity from the devs on matchup requirements and your clans current stat per warrior standing?
    If you knew where your clan sat stat wise along with the other clan, you (or leader) can plan accordingly to fit in the desired 'division'.
    Then you can stay out of the way of the larger war clans and get matchup with smaller less experienced clans.
    If you put BFA into the matchup, they would need to stop ally sales before matchup, and how STUPID would that be.

16. @dev: About no match up, I don't see it as fair that we get nothing for a no match up. We lose out on a possible win for equipment and that reduces our chances drastically for getting the 50 points for a full equipment ( especially for multiple no match up ). Some of us sign up for the only wars we can and can not sign up for all. Please address this issue.

17. Cleared my schedule today. No match, twice.
    That means we missed out on:
    2 potential EE levels.
    Easily 100 mith profit.
    Fun.
    And MY LIFE?! :lol:

I would really like some sort of compensation for the above.

18. No match for both 11 and 3... Wow. And guess what we got to compensate for loosing out on not warring? Jack ****.

If this is how it's going to be in season 1, constantly no match, then we all may aswell just hit EB's for the equipment

19. Kaw admin these no matches could get in the way of us getting equip...

20. That would be usefully actually .. Considering the complains of no match ups happening them people could fix rosters to try for match ups instead of shooting in the dark and praying