Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3 *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Any clans I could join for this? Wall me please. 

2. QUOTE kaw_admin:
    'Sometimes, an opponent may self KO without appearing like they did any actions themselves. This is due to a timing issue with the attacks. If multiple actions KO an opponent at exactly same time, we err on the side of the defender" and give them a self KO."

^^ So what you are essentially saying is we get penalized for working together to ko an opposing kingdom? This seems counter-intuitive to me....

3. Fix the damn lag. 3 weeks of beta and still it continues??? I run servers and would shut myself down with this level of service

4. It's awesome that they made current plunder available for EE and old system wars. :)

5. Lagging. Serious issue. I'm ko'd before I even get an incoming att report. Then I get 12-14 at one time.

6. 3rd war 3rd loss 3rd bad match ! Sunday morn GMT time lag on game info very bad was still able to fight after system said KO not a happy person !

7. This time lag on getting reports on being hit needs urgent attention

8. Having completed my first war this self KO is absolutely rubbish. If you self KO your game should be ended and not allowed back into the war Clans use this self KO as a protection device rather than battle for what the game is all about.

9. I really can't say enough good things about the new War System!!
    I haven't been this excited for KaW in almost a year lol

One piece of constructive criticism on this weeks changes:
    I Love that you added Real-Time Updates into the War Rosters and numbers next to the names!! the issue is that the numbers change every time the list refreshes and it becomes extremely confusing when reporting hits.
    Please keep the Clan/War Roster in Strength Order! Ideally, WITH the real time updates.

Thanks as Always,
    Pan

May the FORCE be with you All

-to all you grammar freaks out there- sorry for the rampant capitalizations lol

10. On the second estoc war I had incoming from a player not in opposing clan. I was also able to hit him too.

11. No Self KO (SKO) or KO is equal to WIN.

Hard to get but not impossible.

12. The war is great but the mithril payout was better please go look at our clan Crackdown. I personally think we should have got double the mith payout Thanks KillBlow

13. Sorry was not better than last week

14. This is bs devs... I got 5....5! Mithril and had 300 actions and 11 KOs.... A player two ranks under me had 8 KO about 25 actions and 500m plunder less than me... And got 25 mithril. The #1 on our war board only got 8 mithril.... Pay us properly please as we had all mithed up prior to war start , an should have made enough to at least cover the 4 miths. Bs devs truly bs. Why would we wat to war if rewards arent even enough to cover our mith in a 4 hour???! Back to osw mates back to osw..... Please pay our roster the correct amount as several are quite unhappy

15. Cry about getting no mith lmao. Didnt look like it was much of a war. There was no oppisition in your war the other clan did not even get 1 hit. Take your win and ee n STFU.

16. Your matchup algorithm not working. Could do a better job in my sleep!

17. The idea with this war is Great! Thank for Testing 

My tip:

No Self Knockout (or shorter Time for regen)

Mithril payout for succfull Action (its fairer)

EE permanent for the 14 days on the Player Profil (no lose for Clan change)

18. Hey protect, how bout you sit and swivel? Issue is that the payout is not correct or even makes any sense, so keep tour little mouth quiet and dont try to be hard bro, you mad? 

19. Lol how do u expect a big payout when u didnt even have any compition. Whats the matter bro. U mad lmao. Keep hitting me lol. Grow a pair n war w the big boys.

20.  i guess you cant comprehend words protect. Your name looks familiar did i smash on you with an alt at one point in time? I seem to remember you crying before as well. My post was to inform devs ther system sucks and makes no sense. I dont usually ser war an tht is exactly why. Trust me, we would have loved some competition as that was a very boring four hours. So keep attempting steal ops on me 