Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3 *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Ok i was waiting in the 15 min regen before i could regen to hit i was wiped out it happen 2 diff times how is that possible

2. And ur match ups really need work

3. Love the new war system. The lag issue was a dark cloud on the experience, but overall fun. The dynamic war roster didn't facilitate the ability to co-ordinate clan attacks though. Eg, a cc request to attack #5 would work if #5 was still in the #5 position. But the ranking jumped around too much to b of any real use. Keep up the good work dev's. It seems to b almost there. 

4. I've been seeing lots if whining regarding the Estoc's Edge achievement and not losing it for the next war etc.

My advice to you is that we will be continually warring n some weeks not warring. So there are some issues that need tone addressed by the Devs and some issues that needs to be seen by the Players themselves.

Issues that Devs need to look into:
    1. Player penalized twice for leaving clan.
    2. Option to opt out of war, no option to rejoin war once war starts
    3. Once war starts, no option to escape war (such as leaving, etc) <<< currently in place, good job
    4. Once in war, can't forfeit for 50% of the time plus can't kick or leave clan (Currently in place. It's good. Thank you Devs)

For current system:
    1. Player leaves so as not to enter war, you are clan less and you'll show up on Battle List. You lose one Level of Estoc's Edge, what to do?
    1.1. You search battle list for clan less kingdoms. Then look at their wall. See whether any activity in last 10-20 days, if no activity, it's safe to say he/she is inactive.
    Go ahead n hit 5x, test again in 24-hours, if there is retaliation, apologise and say you're hitting him off BL.
    If no retaliation in 72-hours to 5-days, it's a given that the kingdom is inactive, please go ahead and unload full bars every hour.

^^^ I've just given you the way to find and keep inactive kingdoms. Sometimes I'm really lucky and come across entire full inactive clans.
    Great fodder for growing clans. Enjoy!

5. I think that the penalty for self-ko should be increased to discourage people from it. I'd rather wars be a slugfest then a waiting game.

6. Can we get paid with bronze bars that aren't tax if we win? I think the tax should be removed for people who war. This is Kingdoms at war. U war for money and respect.

7. @ Malestone. I was one that wanted everyone to be active at start of war. But I agree that if this system is designed to promote clan loyalty, there should be a way to opt out of war prior to the sign up. We all (well most) have lives and can't war every time, and should not be punished for it.

8. Thanks ATA for improving the new system war every round. With the new update of War Roster it is up to every clan to figure out how to best utilize it. With EE at level 3, we still don't see much improvement on drops others than we get higher plunder in EB.
    In the EE lose if leaving clan, many have voice out frustration in losing 2 level if they can't war and join a sub clan and come back after war. Maybe dev could look into my proposal eg: every clan is allow to have 5 clannies to apply leave from war and to be determine by clan owner to be submitted to dev 24 hours before signup and they don't lose their EE level.
    Overall ATA well done in coming up with the new system war.

9. And hopefully what will be my last post concerning Estoc ever again, (on the negative side). Fix those Spy Tower Builds so that when they are PINNED AT 0 Soldiers AND 0 Spies, that they are ACTUALLY KO'd. Wouldn't that be a thought. Wow. What a GLITCH THAT WAS.

10. Can you change history of wars so that Ko's show how many are self ko's and how many we're won by the enemy.

11. First of all, I LOVE the new system!

Second, your match-up algorithm is broken. We were matched with Apocalypse (much respect). Fewer, but MUCH stronger players. Apocalypse ranked 26 with 55 members VS Murder inc. 285 with 83 members.

I know you say,
    "Clan Leaderboards do not accurately reflect the strength of the clan you are fighting against. They are out of date and most clans make roster changes right before matchup.",
    but, they obviously mean SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU USE IT TO DECIDE ★WHICH CLAN CAN EVEN SIGN UP★ .

Maybe update THAT system (Have it update hourly, or instantly if possible, on clan strength/stats and activity, with strength/stats meaning the most)and this issue would closer to being solved.

In addition to fixing leaderboard ranking system you could , LOCK ROSTER AT SIGN UP making it harder to "shift" rank in your favor.

To sum up, fix clan leaderboard to rank hourly (or even instantly if possible), and lock roster when a clan signs up, making it harder or even impossible to "shift" players around to adjust rank/strength.

The system has potential, but many aren't signing up because they are not enticed enough. Add equipment, people love equipment. More will sign up.

Do these 2 things, and you will be closer to having a game where Kingdoms are having fun at war.

Thanks Devs for your time.

I plan to war on!

12. I agree with the others that have posted earlier about an opt in/out toggle for war. The devs claim to want to promote clan loyalty but this is not close. Not all clan members can war at the same time forcing people to leave their clan. Not to mention players getting angry and leaving clans because of a decision not to war in the first place.

This does not seem complicated.

1. Owner/Admin signs up for war
    2. Players individually opt in or out by the end of sign up period.
    3. If 30 or more do not opt in no war. If they do then that roster locks and no more changes.

This is simple common sense.

13. People don't seem to understand this is just a beta. To test for bugs. To try out the system and work out any quirks. This isn't about estoc or rewards just yet. Quit complaining. I'm sure when the beta is over and the system is actually implemented fully that there will be rewards for the winners.

So all in all if u are worried about rewards/payout blah blah blah then keep hitting your ebs and let the people who want to help the developers test their new system play the wars.

THIS IS A BETA. Smh at all the nOobs

14. My post on page 15 under babyphoniex got removed! Hand down to Devs!

15. Lvl2 estoc edge woohoo , more like boohoo 5 drops for whole clan....so generous devs I am sure lvl 3 will be 2 whole drops what an increase, o pardon me decrease.

16. Your war times stink!!!! Booooooooo

17. Devs this is for you @kaw admin  you stink no more wars for me no more buying xtals for me no more **** all from me yes this is my main you will get NOTHING from me anymore all you do is take take take i put so much time in to this game the mrs nags the kids nag hell even the grumpy grandma nags me so **** you im getting my life back you never listen! Love all the people that have helped me along my kaw journey but its sad to sad goodbye sort your lifes out devs LISTEN to the people FFS yada yada yada

18. I feel like people just like to complain, just for the hell of it. Very annoying hahaha

19. Devs u all talk about clan loyalty but what u dont see is clans like mercs landing that help other clans finish there ebs that they shouldnt be doing by taking the edge away from mercs ur hurting the help they give to somany clans

20. If we didn't complain it would mean we didn't love the game