Estoc Trials - Open Beta - Round 3 *Updated*

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 14, 2012.

1. The lag was horrible for 3rd war. I also agree with a previous poster. The roster numbers shouldn't change with plunder amount, it's too difficult for clan mates to share information when it's always changing. Plz try to keep those numbers static. Thanks. Otherwise, was great fun and well thought out.

2. @ Patton your the first person that I see complaining about the match up system that didn't have a ton of inactives, good job there. I'm going to assume vs zaft you made the same mistake we started with lol you can't fight them like every other clan. Formulate a new strategy and try again. Zaft please keep EE warring hope to run into y'all again!

@ devs keep it up there are issue but I see things getting better. New rosters are a bit confusing I would like them better if the numbers didn't change. I still found myself using the members roster not the war roster. Also, the EE time out timer idea is great but let's keep everyone in close to the clan and give them 12 hours not 48. Just try it and see how the player base responds! Thanks for the new war system devs

@ everyone crying about match ups, STOP. Before you post "devs you suck match up's suck" TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR HISTORY, if you have inactives on your roster(let me help you here, zero hits) it's not the devs fault you got beat down it YOURS.

3. The lag was terrible. It showed me having troops then said not enough troops then all the hits shows a min later, after I was ko I was still getting messages of incoming attacks, and I think losing one level of bronze spell is harsh, some have to be punished for working other than that great thanx

4. The war system is looking good still alot of lag with the server other then that mith payout and match up looking better this week. The people saying take out self ko is stupid  what would be the point of the new war system if u couldn't self ko and save your plunder earned, really think about it noobs you would just have alot of hectic ko and would be worthless.

5. @Zrek, I agree mostly with your point that the payout is absurd, not in the sense of how much people get paid but that people who have less actions, less plunder and less Ko's can make more mithril. I raised this point about the previous two trials as well

If you look at MG history the payout is incredibly inconsistent with people way down in the plunder rankings making more than some in the top 10/20, surely payout should be based on the actions and plunder you contribute, which it clearly is not

6. it was fun , but it lags ,you should put some unlock equipment in war if your clan wins would make it better lol

7. Like victory plates,pouldrons

8. Sure. Clans fought for over 2 Months for Victory Plates

9. Make it so spy actions give you their plunder score and not just plunder bonus performing a ko action.

10. All mechanics are good, just the incoming hit news are still a bit slow. Also, I would like to ask: the 20% clan movement will cancel the estoc edge...does that include players joining the clan?

11. Ok, we are 305th in strength on lb, and got matched against reunion @ 11th. And man, did we get hammered. I don't believe a bunch of peeps joined them at the last minute and that was a horrible mis match.

12. It was great for us even if we lost; our match-up was actually spot-on. It was close until 15min to the end. Just a bad lag to report, like many other peeps here. If the devs can fix it we should be pretty good.

:mrgreen:

13. Love the new war system, lots of fun. Demands clan unity, and a team effort.

Got a couple of DTW when unloading on somebody, allowed them them to SKO. I was able to do the same myself. Phone just going crazy as your being targeted and all the sudden it stops, you see you got like 2% troops left and you SKO.

I did see in CC where there was an announcement of a SKO, and my clan mate getting credited with a KO on the same player. Sorry no screen shot.

14. 3 weeks of beta and same crap of a problem. I hav joined 6 rds of beta and won all of them but my edge is still stuck at level 2. Simply becos of the timing crashes with peak working hrs during my work and I hv to sit out wars so as not to be a leak. Leave our warclan lose 1 lvl. Goes to home clan to park lose another lvl when I return to warclan for nex rd.

I'm active in warring. I org wars for my clan and Alliance. Our clan won all of em except one. But if dev applies the edge mechanics to all our warring records, most of roster will be still at edge 1 or 2 due to the clan movements despite being winning so many wars in a roll.

It doesn't promote clan loyalty as dev puts it. Sitting out 1 war or mercing doesnt means ppl arent loyal. It encourage players to stay in clan and attempt to keep the edge even if they cant be active in the nex war. I'm proud and glad that our core warring members are all responsible team players tat rather downgrade edge than to be a leak.

Many players hav complained and given suggestions regarding This unfair downgrading of edge. Simply hav a opt out war feature in clan or something. There's many ways dev could hav rectify this. I can't believe after 3 weeks of beta and dev still can't fix this.

Wan to return this game to its original intent?wanna promote warring and get ppl to spent? Fix this issue and give us 4hrs war option in war declaration. Se7en s1ns will hav b2b weekly wars!!

15. Oh btw I do not understand y Kaw pop up a message asking me to give a FIVE STAR RATING review when I log in. Pls do not ask for 5 stars when I do not intend to rate it in first place.

If dev really listens to player's suggestions to Make Kaw a better war game, fix the edge downgrading issue and give me 4 hrs wars. I'll give u 6 stars if tats even possible

16. Love the new system war. Does get a bit laggy. People in my clan are starting to leave and come back to get rid of the Estoc spell because it kills their drops when we go back to EB's. I just did the same and mine was lvl2. Estoc worst prize ever. Love the war system though

17. I like the idea on accept or opt out for war options. If you do that then yes EE should stay that you lower rank if you leave. If you don't put I. The opt our option then
    EE should be a two week personal buff.

I also love the war system but lag needs to be addressed. And keep working on the issues and liking why I see devs!!!

18. Put Mithril on sale! Anyone underneath my post please ask for some mith 

19. Please put Mith on sale soon 

20. I have been in three wars for two weeks. I must say Devs you done a great jobs for the war itself. Few more thing that have to take care before this system officially roll out.

1. Auto join is really bad and hurt the clan so much. I have to kick about 10 ppl before war and wall almost everyone to ask war or leave clan for awhile. Before war we have about 80 perm member, now only 30 are perm and the rest are ppl come to war and will leave when the blade expire. Pretty much we lost more than half even I know some will coming back but still hurt your clan. I know this is beta so I am not here to complain just my suggestion. NO AUTO JOIN.

2. Mith pay out. We have no idea how Devs determine on Mith pay out. Someone got tons of KO, actions and high plunders but Mith pay out sux compare someone have less actions, low plunders only 1 or 2 KO. We just want to know how the payout being calculate otherwise this will be another factor that discourage ppl to war.

3. EE just like equips, it should follow the person. They deserve it.